Forum Discription: Discussion on everything nitro touring
URL: http://www.racing-cars.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8013
Printed Date: 25 September 2017 at 3:37am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 10.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Wow!! This site is dead!!!
Posted By: nitrohead5300
Subject: Wow!! This site is dead!!!
Date Posted: 16 December 2007 at 12:51am

Where is everyone??? I guess everyone is waiting for the new Fusion to hit the market??  I am not sure if my local hobbyshop is going to carry them this time

Replies:
Posted By: mi2driver
Date Posted: 16 December 2007 at 1:38am
nitro you are right this place is realy quiet latley whats going on

-------------
drive it like you stole it!!
mi2ec r12x2 xray 009 nt1 rc10r5 rc12r5 b4 t4
cotswold member

Date Posted: 16 December 2007 at 4:47am
I wish I knew mi2driver

Posted By: Vortex21
Date Posted: 16 December 2007 at 5:35am

well.. mor n more ppl are losing interests in schumacher products.. especially after seein the new fusion which has very little changes done to it. so as a result have lost interests in using the forum much at all too.. this is just IMO, i could be wrong.

looks like the electrics schumachers are a big thing tho.. thats good.

-------------
-Wolf Fusion28
-Kyosho ST-RR

Posted By: ziggy12345
Date Posted: 16 December 2007 at 9:21am

Not just this site but every one I am a member of. It seems like all the nitro touring guys just dropped off the face of the earth.

Date Posted: 16 December 2007 at 12:22pm
The electric revolution I think alot of nitroheads are being tempted by the technology being used in electric cars today, lipos and brushless = almost unlimited  speed and  power. But I still prefer nitro!!

Posted By: Qaz96
Date Posted: 16 December 2007 at 12:27pm

Well that's true just wait I will have a problem soon and that you lot can think for me

Qaz

-------------
Brakes? This thing has Brakes? Huh, and I was using Mailbox Posts!
Wolfgang Fusion Finished!!!

Date Posted: 16 December 2007 at 1:04pm
A friend of mine has one of those traxxas trucks that has the lipo system in it and it is really fast but it is uncontrolable and the electronic speed control is always over heating and shuting down after a few high speed runs and when it crashes he has significant damage. I guess what I am saying is the grass always appears greener , lipos ar being hyped but I am sure there maybe hidden problems with them that we have yet to discover.

Date Posted: 16 December 2007 at 2:22pm

Qaz

-------------

Date Posted: 16 December 2007 at 4:44pm
My friend with the traxxas lipo truck just went out today to get a cooling fan for the speedo so that should take care of the overheating but I still don't trust those batteries yet. I have seen some fires caused by improperly charging these power packs

Date Posted: 16 December 2007 at 4:45pm

Fires

Qaz

-------------

Date Posted: 16 December 2007 at 4:59pm
Lipo's are very dangerous if you don't charge them properly, there have been several posting on the internet. And you don't want to short circuit them either......boom!! One guy over here in the states left his lipo on charge while nhe went to the store when he returned home his house had burned down to the ground.

Date Posted: 17 December 2007 at 12:28am
Originally posted by nitrohead5300 nitrohead5300 wrote:

I wish I knew mi2driver
why they dont like the damp either have heard of people taking cars home after race meetings and garages burning down days later ,try explaining that to the insurance.but they are good batterys ive used them allyear in my r12 no problems and any batterys explode if you dont charge them properly.   p.s.try u tube 4 exploding lipos  

-------------
cotswold member

Date Posted: 17 December 2007 at 8:45am

WOW They are even more dangerous than nitro car

Qaz

-------------

Date Posted: 17 December 2007 at 12:24pm
Mi2Driver...........I didnt know they were sensitive to humidty!! And if you don't know how to use something properly it can be dangerous. Since lipos are new to the rc car scene all the characteristics of the battery are not known yet.

Date Posted: 17 December 2007 at 11:10pm
not intirley sure how sensitive to damp they are as the bike racers seem to use them ok ,but ithink theirs are better water proofed.i was intending to run lipo's in an nt1 next year but dont know how water proof the lrp/nosram packs are,and it is right under the fuel tank 

-------------
cotswold member

Date Posted: 18 December 2007 at 4:54am
Yeah Ka-Boom!! If the tank leaks.

Date Posted: 18 December 2007 at 8:00am

They are sensetive to water as it conducts electricity and shorts the layers out resulting in an explosion. You can drop a lipo in fuel and it will be ok as it doesnt conduct electricity.

Date Posted: 18 December 2007 at 8:41am

KA-BOOM if that does happen atleast record it lol.

Qaz

-------------

Date Posted: 18 December 2007 at 8:46am
Guess that is why it is roar legal to use lipo reciever packs on 1/10 & 1/8 scale.

Date Posted: 18 December 2007 at 11:26pm
ziggy i will let you try that 1 mate

-------------
cotswold member

Posted By: ericdarabbit
Date Posted: 19 December 2007 at 10:33am
Why is the site dead?

Because they ban everybody that posts negative comments about Schumacher. Back them into a corner and you get banned.
Also they no longer produce anything innovative or inspiring.

Date Posted: 19 December 2007 at 12:39pm
mi2driver there are some friends of mine who run 1/8 scale onroad who use the lipo packs in their cars and like them. I tried out one in my Outlaw Fusion once gave me a really long runtime but I didnt feel safe with the battery, we race kinda rough I did not think it would hold up.

Posted By: bucci
Date Posted: 20 December 2007 at 1:30am

thay need to make a new nitro car thats high tec as all the other cars out

and yea peeps are going plug n play but its stil a whole lot of us nitro guys out there

and schumacher prod. just aint cuttin it  i still got my wolf fusion but its a shelf queen now the only reason its not gone is becouse of the wolf pack goods

its like after i got my serpent 960 the fusion just sits around

and now i dune maid me a big block jato and it beat the breaks off my menace21 i had im glad that thing is gone only thing keep me comin back here is you guys

but one day if schuey makes a real race nitro car peeps will want it and maybe the sales will pick up 

-------------
true to this not new to this

Date Posted: 20 December 2007 at 12:39pm

Schumacher make sales???

Qaz

-------------

Posted By: Hutch-e-bee
Date Posted: 20 December 2007 at 4:32pm

Originally posted by ericdarabbit ericdarabbit wrote:

Why is the site dead?

Because they ban everybody that posts negative comments about Schumacher. Back them into a corner and you get banned.
Also they no longer produce anything innovative or inspiring.

Also they have stopped letting people join so no newbies asking questions and no exciting new products to talk about = dead forum.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 December 2007 at 6:47am
real wut the heck are thay doin we need newbie jokes

-------------

Date Posted: 21 December 2007 at 7:57am

Hey I thought you were kidding. I just tried to rejoin as another name and it says new members are not being accepted.

I thnk it might be to try to keep street racer off the site for a while but it seems rather strange

Cheers

Date Posted: 21 December 2007 at 11:17am

Newbie jokes

Qaz

-------------

Date Posted: 21 December 2007 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by ziggy12345 ziggy12345 wrote:

I thnk it might be to try to keep street racer off the site for a while but it seems rather strange

Cheers

.................He has been kicked of every major site here in the USA he just a trouble maker who likes to argue about pointless trivia. 

Date Posted: 21 December 2007 at 3:00pm

wow, no new people because of one person?? what kinda bs is that..

-------------
-Wolf Fusion28
-Kyosho ST-RR

Date Posted: 21 December 2007 at 7:20pm

Cheers

.................He has been kicked of every major site here in the USA he just a trouble maker who likes to argue about pointless trivia. 

WHAT??? How can you say that.. No he doesnt.. LIAR..You must be a complete idiiot to say that!!! LOSER

LOL.... OK only joking.. I thought you might be missing him so I stepped up... Forgiven?

Date Posted: 22 December 2007 at 1:00am
nitro go for the lipos they r safe providing u use and charge them properly.at the brca agm i spoke to phil booth ref a new nitro race car ie would they be developing one and he said NO,hench the reason my r12's are up for sale . i will probly end up with an xray nt1 or an mtx4r for next season 

-------------
cotswold member

Date Posted: 22 December 2007 at 1:09am

Cheers

WHAT??? How can you say that.. No he doesnt.. LIAR..You must be a complete idiiot to say that!!! LOSER

LOL.... OK only joking.. I thought you might be missing him so I stepped up... Forgiven?

.........................Miss him ?? You have got to be kidding there is bad blood between us.

Date Posted: 22 December 2007 at 1:11am

MI2Driver that is really too bad.

Posted By: blade954
Date Posted: 22 December 2007 at 2:00am
Hey guys,

haven't been here for ages..... I think a lot of you have hit it on the head No wants to buy a rebadged fusion i know i was looking forward to something new and what a let down... They put a .28 in it which might be a little quicker than the ever reliable TTr they used why dident they get a higher .21 from picco ??? My fusion sits in a box collecting dust, WHY because Schumacher wouldn't even release new parts which would keep us enthused you can only spin a wheel for so long before you get bored....Even my LHS that stocks the Schumacher brand are getting less and less parts in due to no one buying them any more...

My eye brows would have raised if the new fusion had :

*Updated 3 speed and adjustable....
*Maybe a redesign from belts to shafts....
*A kit version so you could at least build your own....
*Bump start compatible so if you wanted the kit you could drop your own engine of choice in....

I purchased my young lad a R12 and now it sits there due to having to wait for parts so after Chrissy it will see ebay most prob and the lad will get a HPI Nitro 3SS due to getting parts on the spot !!!!!

Ok hope every one has a great festive season and enjoy the family time peeps, And remember speed is everything....lol

-------------

Date Posted: 22 December 2007 at 3:18am
Good Points Blade. Merry Christmas.

Date Posted: 22 December 2007 at 10:58am
Hey nitro whats been happening, We have been flat out traveling and racing offroad, The young lad picked up some sponsorship through the local hobby shop with Xray so we have been flat out testing and racing every spare minute, Hows the projects coming along...I put the CMB out of the fusion in the XB8 EC ...lol

-------------

Date Posted: 22 December 2007 at 11:23am

Blade hows it going man? Long time no hear?!?!

Qaz

-------------

Date Posted: 22 December 2007 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by blade954 blade954 wrote:

Hey nitro whats been happening, We have been flat out traveling and racing offroad, The young lad picked up some sponsorship through the local hobby shop with Xray so we have been flat out testing and racing every spare minute, Hows the projects coming along...I put the CMB out of the fusion in the XB8 EC ...lol
..........................I got a new school this year and alot more paper work I have not been playing with my toys that much. Great about your son he already has a sponsorship future world champ. 

Date Posted: 23 December 2007 at 12:27am
Originally posted by Qaz96 Qaz96 wrote:

Blade hows it going man? Long time no hear?!?!

Qaz

Im good Qaz96 Hows your projects going,just been flat out with the offroad we have the State titles coming up 24th-26th Jan so i have my hands full.....Actually popping back hear might have to drop the RB928 in the wolf fusion so i have the latest fusion out...lol

-------------

Posted By: bigcrash
Date Posted: 23 December 2007 at 4:36am
 Don't you guys forget me either!!! Lots going on this year, a new business, coaching wrestling for my 6yr.old, and my families health issues but we are doing well. Happy Holidays to all of you old pals. I miss my cars only ran mine once all summer....I am still here..

-------------
The pilot is still looking to catch my Fusion!!!

Date Posted: 23 December 2007 at 8:22am
Hello BC  good to hear from you.

Date Posted: 23 December 2007 at 10:54am
Originally posted by bigcrash bigcrash wrote:

Don't you guys forget me either!!! Lots going on this year, a new business, coaching wrestling for my 6yr.old, and my families health issues but we are doing well. Happy Holidays to all of you old pals. I miss my cars only ran mine once all summer....I am still here..

Hey BC yep have a great festive year and hope your health problems resolve in the 2008 season...

-------------

Date Posted: 23 December 2007 at 4:15pm
Happy Holidays people

-------------
-Wolf Fusion28
-Kyosho ST-RR

Posted By: cyberglass
Date Posted: 24 December 2007 at 4:03pm

Happy xmas peeps

As for the post topic

ive given up on schuey they seem to be going backwards. They had the menace and xtr3e the fastest 1:10 outlaw trucks out and everyone knew it.  Even the rcuniverse guys would say this through gritted teeth (then comment they break easy)

Now the xtr3e is gone replace by a riot or was it the rascal??   both to slow for drag racing and running track oval racing.   

And they just dont have the ooooo  factor the xt series  did when it screamed past you on two wheels

and im unsure if the menace is going to be around much longer

As for fusions

i got one it shreads gears if the track you run on has even the tinyest pebbles  the rs4's i run with never seem to have this problem and are pretty quick if you put some cash into them.

sooo im gonna sell and get a ct4 or hpi rs4

rant over haha

Have a great xmas and new year   

Im off on the roof with me gun  we be having reindeer for tea tomorrow

-------------
It Went Sky Grass Sky Grass Sky Grass Sky Grass FIREBALL

In the garage
XTR213E
Monster Gt

Date Posted: 24 December 2007 at 6:17pm

Blade if you're going to put a 28 into your fusion welcome to the family I guess

Qaz

-------------

Date Posted: 24 December 2007 at 6:20pm

Originally posted by bigcrash bigcrash wrote:

Hope everything gets good for you man, and how could we forget you 

Qaz

-------------

Posted By: sirus
Date Posted: 12 January 2008 at 10:21pm
wow ive seen more activity in roadkill

-------------

Date Posted: 13 January 2008 at 1:03am

Date Posted: 13 January 2008 at 3:06am

Ever tried watching paint dry?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 January 2008 at 9:01pm
It is not just this site that is dead they all are.

Date Posted: 13 January 2008 at 11:12pm
must be somethingin the air or round here in england the rain water

-------------
cotswold member

Date Posted: 14 January 2008 at 12:02am

No I think it maybe something else besides weather.

Date Posted: 14 January 2008 at 8:49am

Maybe they are planning how to make our nitro cars ecomical friendly and cut down on our carbon footprint

Qaz

-------------

Date Posted: 14 January 2008 at 11:45pm
Nope a shift by the industry to mostly electric cars and lipos

Date Posted: 16 January 2008 at 11:12pm
not to mention local councils closing down race tracks

-------------
cotswold member

Posted By: joedodge1
Date Posted: 19 January 2008 at 2:37am

I pulled my Fusion out last Aug. after a year of sitting around and the first time I fired it up, I tore my piston and rod to pieces! Ouch! I just didn't get around to buying a new engine. So it sits. My LHS stopped selling Fusions and the parts are drying up. I don't believe that Schumacher marketed the Fusion well enough in my area for it to catch on so in a long way round I think people are losing interest in this car. Too bad, cause I've had fun with mine just tearing around the empty school parking lot!

Posted By: trikz
Date Posted: 19 January 2008 at 3:14am

ouch!! if its engine parts then surely u'll be able to get it over by you!

CONNECTING ROD AN0349

CYLINDER & PISTON AN0549

may have to mail them for linear/piston availblity http://www.udisco.com/hobbies/inv/THUNDE.HTM - http://www.udisco.com/hobbies/inv/THUNDE.HTM

http://cgi.ebay.com/Schumacher-Fusion-Nitro-21-motor-3-spd-Rolling-Chassis_W0QQitemZ110215122428QQihZ001QQcategoryZ19168QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem - http://cgi.ebay.com/Schumacher-Fusion-Nitro-21-motor-3-spd-R olling-Chassis_W0QQitemZ110215122428QQihZ001QQcategoryZ19168 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ">any good to u?

-------------

Date Posted: 20 January 2008 at 1:32am
Originally posted by joedodge1 joedodge1 wrote:

I pulled my Fusion out last Aug. after a year of sitting around and the first time I fired it up, I tore my piston and rod to pieces! Ouch! I just didn't get around to buying a new engine. So it sits. My LHS stopped selling Fusions and the parts are drying up. I don't believe that Schumacher marketed the Fusion well enough in my area for it to catch on so in a long way round I think people are losing interest in this car. Too bad, cause I've had fun with mine just tearing around the empty school parking lot!

............ Don't know if people are losing interest in this type of car Joe.  But when this car first came out it was kinda one of a kind now there are soo many copies like the Cen CT-5 , Nitro 4-tec from traxxas and other onroad rtr that people have other brands to choose from besides just Schumacher. But i am sure that the Lipo's and Brushless motor technology will have an effect on the nitro market too, it is alot easier to go faster with electric than nitro.  

Date Posted: 20 January 2008 at 11:20pm
nitro its probaly cheeper, and to go racing you dont need a pit man with electric racing

-------------
cotswold member

Date Posted: 28 May 2008 at 9:19pm

The topic says "This site is dead"... well i see nothing has changed much!

I completly left the onroad scene for offroad, the way things are going now, doesnt look like I will be doing the onroad thing for a long time to come. How much would my wolfpack car be worth if I sold it as a roller with alum diff mounts, alum upper suspension arms in rear, titanium pivot pins, steel cvds all around, CVEC bb short pipe, enough spare to nearly build another rolling chassis, and some other stuff? I was thinking $400 is the lowest. I want to buy the new kyosho buggy thats coming out around the end of this year, and the fusion is the last thing i have sitting thats not being used. I need to order about $50 worth of bearings and parts and then I can put it back together and ebay it. The st-rr is sooo much fun, i still have yet to break a thing on it and i have been punishing the truck for 3 months now. That RB TM928 is a serious engine, im talking wheelspin at under 1/4th throttle! Ran it in the yard a couple days this week and it tears the grass and everything else up. But i cant run it on the street with the Crimefighters on it now because it would eat those up in a week.

-------------
-Wolf Fusion28
-Kyosho ST-RR

Date Posted: 28 May 2008 at 9:24pm
Also have upgraded my controller to the Nomadio Sensor and that thing is definatly money very well spent. It already saved me from my truck running away due to low batteries at least 6 times... thanks to the built in fail safe and 2.4GHz technology built into it. Also can hook up a temp, speed, and battery voltage sensor to the truck, but too lazy to try and get all that stuff calibrated. I dont see much of a point of the voltage sensor because when the batteries are low on the car, the controller tells me they are low... literally says that!

-------------
-Wolf Fusion28
-Kyosho ST-RR

Date Posted: 29 May 2008 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Vortex21 Vortex21 wrote:

The topic says "This site is dead"... well i see nothing has changed much!

How much would my wolfpack car be worth if I sold it as a roller with alum diff mounts, alum upper suspension arms in rear, titanium pivot pins, steel cvds all around, CVEC bb short pipe, enough spare to nearly build another rolling chassis, and some other stuff? I was thinking $400 is the lowest.

If this site is anything to go by, you may be better off aiming at cents instead of dollars....

-------------

Date Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:51am

I heard that.

Spoke too soon when I said I didnt break nothing yet, yesterday broke a rear suspension brace, bulkhead, and ball cup on a shock end after coming down on my rear left suspension arm from a pretty good height.

-------------
-Wolf Fusion28
-Kyosho ST-RR

Date Posted: 01 June 2008 at 3:31am
take some time off from the hobby Vortex

Date Posted: 02 June 2008 at 5:06am
i couldnt make myself do that if i got payed to do it. but i wont be outside with as much because temps are rising and im not the summer type of person, so i will be indoors alot during the day and probably com out and drive in around the evenings when the temps go down before dark.

-------------
-Wolf Fusion28
-Kyosho ST-RR

Date Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:29pm
What ever floats your boat Vortex. You like driving at night when it gets cooler huh?? So do I

Date Posted: 04 June 2008 at 5:45pm

Sure do Nitro, and the engines always run perfect when the temps are in the 60s or 70s, i would say.

Just won a Kyosho 777 WC last night off ebay, will put the RB C6BB7T .21 L2G i was going to put in the fusion, in it when it arrives. Parts for the st-rr will be here by saturday for sure and im back on the scene. Been practicing with it at some tracks but havent raced yet, will have to get into driving the buggy as soon as i get the pipe/manifold, 2 servos, reciever, and tires. Heres some pics of some of my stuff.

the engine for...

..the 777 WC

-------------
-Wolf Fusion28
-Kyosho ST-RR

Date Posted: 04 June 2008 at 5:53pm

I dont run that body on the st-rr in the pics, thats just for show for now until i get my driving skillz like i want them. I have to get more pics of the one i run it with, but theres a shot of it in the second pic.

And heres the wolf fusion as it is at the moment beside the body i want to put on it.

body fitted on the car, wheel wells seem to line up good, wont know til i get the serpent wheels on it.

-------------
-Wolf Fusion28
-Kyosho ST-RR

Date Posted: 04 June 2008 at 6:28pm
Your stable is looking good with all that excess horsepower!!

Date Posted: 04 June 2008 at 6:45pm
Thanks!

-------------
-Wolf Fusion28
-Kyosho ST-RR

Date Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:56pm
A neighbor friend of mine has just recently purchased a Revo 3.3 very fast , very agile truck b ut seem sort of delicate. Have you raced any Revo yet?? How do they hold up at your track??

Date Posted: 05 June 2008 at 3:28am
they do very well once you put some rpm arms, bumpers, wheel hubs on them. Havent seen none on an rc track but a couple friends of mines have them, one with a OS .21 vzb on it and the other with a modded 18tz. Seen the one with the 18tz bashing on a bmx track with me and it did exceptionally well. nothing broke because he had the rpm stuff on it. The guy with the bb revo needs to rebuild the .21 then he can run it at the bmx track.

-------------
-Wolf Fusion28
-Kyosho ST-RR

Date Posted: 13 June 2008 at 10:33am
This site has been nearly dead many times..... but then a new batch of Schumacher fanboys come along and bring it back to life.

oh... Gday guys

Posted By: Paul M
Date Posted: 13 June 2008 at 5:56pm

Long time no hear!  Come on, you've been back on here over a year now without upsetting someone and getting yourself banned again, where's the old controversial Jastel we all know and love?!  Don't tell me you're mellowing in old-age...?

Date Posted: 14 June 2008 at 1:28am
Well I have checked back in from time to time but yeah your right.... maybe I have mellowed. I took some time off from RC in the hope that upon my return there would be something new and exciting from Schumacher and others.... but alas not much has changed... LST2 is still king in my books and Schumacher are still boring and unimaginative.

I'll do my best to get banned more ok.

Posted By: Paul M
Date Posted: 14 June 2008 at 8:43pm
Well it might liven things up a bit!  How good is your imagination for new user names though?! 

Date Posted: 21 June 2008 at 6:59pm
yo peeps hows things i got another menace its the gtr  now but i made it a gtr-t my drag truck for all my buddys with jaho's im beating the breaks of them

-------------

Posted By: z24_v6
Date Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:11am
This site is dead alright! No more posts since june 2008.  Well lets try to fry things up. After 5 years of my R12 from retirement. I rebuild my R12 from rusty car to all new shiny again, lets say like new. And well, I'm looking a way to put a centax clutch to my R12. I did manage to buy a SPMRacing Clutch system on my R12. And seems pretty good. Still got to do some more tests though. But don't know if putting a centax clutch would do better.  SPM Clutch it's the same like the Werks Racing clutch for off roads. I found this clutch right here in this site before but cant find it. Anywayss.. any thoughts for a centax clutch?

Date Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:17pm
Maybe every one is to busy building Monsters to run...lol

Dusted the Fusion off the other day found the engine was tight so fired it up sort of kindled some spirit to maybe strip her down and give it another crack........

Date Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:25pm
Blade I am still having a blast with my 1/5 scale!!

Date Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by yuanyelss yuanyelss wrote:

NO!Never die!I'm a newcomer !Hello everyone!It's seems that I was the one who prove that this forum never die!!!HAHAHHAHA

Well you're not the only one. Look at my baby all revived back from the dead after five years in the garage getting moisture, dust and Rust and you name it what else. hehehe! Already run it at my local track and can't believe it can still kick some butt compare with XRAY-NT1 and newer RC Models from this era.

Posted By: britishrallying
Date Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:14pm
Have you converted that to a 2 speed?

-------------
Fusion 21
Menace 4x4 21 & 28
Tamiya tc-01 focus wrc

Posted By: Anthoop
Date Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:58pm
It is a Fusion R12, they are 2 speed.

-------------
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1521400473217460978&q=derek+and+clive&total=120&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4 - D&C

Date Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:54pm
Like Anthoop said. It's a two speed car with a legal .12 engine instead of a .21 engine. Legal for local races. It's the little brother from the Fusion .21 or now .28 3 speed. Maybe never heard of it, cuz it has been discontinued from production for some while.  You have to find the car on the internet by seconds hands or some hobby shop that stills has it on their shelves. But the parts are still available and i have two of them tough.   I'll keep using this car until no parts can't be find anymore. Or if Schumacher makes a new model, that right now it's unknown.

Date Posted: 19 April 2011 at 6:21pm
Hello!! Goodbye!! LOL!

-------------

Posted By: REARSPROCKET
Date Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:29pm
Nice ride Z-24 that car most be a fun ride. 

Date Posted: 22 April 2011 at 4:08pm
Thanks Mate!

Date Posted: 21 August 2011 at 1:25am
hutch u still into rc's

Date Posted: 21 August 2011 at 2:44am
It still seems this site it's dead, no one answers.  Well yeah, i did answer right now, but I'm not the one you're looking for.  Let's see if this keeps moving. cheers bucci. :)

Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:38am
Struth cobbers..........

Date Posted: 26 May 2012 at 3:55pm
Hey Mr Rabbit long time no hear !

Whats been happening.....

Date Posted: 30 May 2012 at 2:30am
G'day Blade, Not a great deal. I recently purchased a Fusion 28 and thought I'd see what the pastey-skinned whiners were up to lol

I notice Schumacher no longer make nitro off-roaders.....

Date Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:58am
Yep it is a pitty as the menace and rascal was one of there best great fun cars, Then the Havoc and others just died.... Our local wont even stock them any more.... Pitty 

Posted By: jude26
Date Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:18am
so, how long before schumacher completely goes out of business?

Date Posted: 07 November 2013 at 2:16am
Knock-knock

Posted By: Graham Kenny
Date Posted: 07 November 2013 at 9:43am
Who's there?

Date Posted: 12 January 2014 at 12:36am
Defiantly not schumacher that's for sure 

Posted By: Anthoop
Date Posted: 16 September 2014 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by blade954 blade954 wrote: