Print Page | Close Window

%%% WARNING %%%

Printed From: www.racing-cars.com
Category: For Sale/Wanted
Forum Name: For Sale
Forum Discription: Free listing for any For Sale R/C related product. No Ebay links please.
URL: http://www.racing-cars.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7952
Printed Date: 20 August 2019 at 3:31pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 10.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: %%% WARNING %%%
Posted By: vectra
Subject: %%% WARNING %%%
Date Posted: 14 November 2007 at 11:52pm
Beware of this guy. He is currently under investigation by the police and is being banned from very forum he is a member of.
If you are a member of any forum then please post there to advise members of him

Read this thread and you will see what I mean about junior11111.
http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=29595 - LSP For Sale

I know this is on another forum but have a look
http://www.maxbashing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113672 - RIPPER

Just advising you lot to steer clear of him. whistling.gif


-------------
" Drive Fast... Crash Hard .... Dig Deep ...



Replies:
Posted By: xtreme-rc
Date Posted: 15 November 2007 at 2:51am
Thanx for warning...
I hope I don't have to post another warning message soon...
Day 15 Please God help me


-------------
mi3
TEKIN-MuchMore
TrakPower


Posted By: vectra
Date Posted: 15 November 2007 at 9:54am
Have you got stung by this guy?

-------------
" Drive Fast... Crash Hard .... Dig Deep ...


Posted By: Qaz96
Date Posted: 15 November 2007 at 4:53pm

Has he ever come to this forum? And what does he do that's so bad?

Thanks for the heads up

Qaz



-------------
Brakes? This thing has Brakes? Huh, and I was using Mailbox Posts!
Wolfgang Fusion Finished!!!


Posted By: xtreme-rc
Date Posted: 15 November 2007 at 5:39pm
No my Story Is From a very unexpected Name...
But there is another 8-9 People with me so we may all come together and Take an Legal action...


-------------
mi3
TEKIN-MuchMore
TrakPower


Posted By: fastracksammy
Date Posted: 15 November 2007 at 7:40pm
Thanks for the tip. Will let the Tamiya club guys know.


Posted By: vectra
Date Posted: 15 November 2007 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Qaz96 Qaz96 wrote:

Has he ever come to this forum? And what does he do that's so bad?

Thanks for the heads up

Qaz



Here you go
http://www.racing-cars.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7923&am p;PN=1

Read the links to my original post to find out what a bad boy he has been


-------------
" Drive Fast... Crash Hard .... Dig Deep ...


Posted By: Qaz96
Date Posted: 15 November 2007 at 8:47pm

Thanks alot dude, hopefully I will never bump into him.

Qaz



-------------
Brakes? This thing has Brakes? Huh, and I was using Mailbox Posts!
Wolfgang Fusion Finished!!!


Posted By: Qaz96
Date Posted: 15 November 2007 at 8:50pm

Guys search for him on google he is famous

Qaz



-------------
Brakes? This thing has Brakes? Huh, and I was using Mailbox Posts!
Wolfgang Fusion Finished!!!


Posted By: ricky174
Date Posted: 20 November 2007 at 3:46pm
i urge people to ignore roomers.i personnely delt with this kid for the lsp and no problems..seems the guy has a problem with the kid and wants to cause as much hassle as poss and get him banned from every were..has any one been ripped off on here by him?no! and id urge people to listen to both sides of any story before decisions on banning and dealing with people are considered..and vectra is a fine example himself of some one not to deal with as half his posts are "how much posted to ireland"..if you have nothing better to do why not go get the true facts before posting fake warnings??

-------------
www.verminhunter.co.uk


Posted By: ricky174
Date Posted: 20 November 2007 at 3:47pm

Originally posted by vectra vectra wrote:

Have you got stung by this guy?

there aint 1 person saying they have been stung by him hence egnore the warning till evidence is shown



-------------
www.verminhunter.co.uk


Posted By: rcmadd
Date Posted: 20 November 2007 at 6:26pm
this guy seems to live all over the country i have looked at other forums hes been banned from and some gave differant addresses

-------------
IF U AINT MADD U AINT NORMAL
savedonington@live.co.uk
email here to support donington park.


Posted By: vectra
Date Posted: 21 November 2007 at 12:45am
Originally posted by ricky174 ricky174 wrote:

Originally posted by vectra vectra wrote:

Have you got stung by this guy?

there aint 1 person saying they have been stung by him hence egnore the warning till evidence is shown



Wake up dopey
How many posts has he had on here?
It would be hard for others to get stung seeing as he only registered.
And,
Judging by the amount of posts you yourself have on forums you appear not to be on the scene too long
Reason I keep asking on forums " How much delivered to Southern Ireland"
is simply because that is where I live
That is where I run an RC Club and have done successfully with over three years.
Further to that reason is because i am the one person all my members trust to make purchases for them which i have never failed to find a bargain yet.
Now sonny
Tell me.
In your history of rc hobbying
How many thousand Pounds have you spent over the internet making purchases as a result of askin prices?
Maybe you are one of the few that jump in and say
"I will buy that" without asking for a price first.

Well bud
If it is of any benefit to you.
I have bought in excess of 10K worth of rc gear over the past 3 yrs.
For myself. My son. and almost every member in my club.

Match that before blasting off at me.
Get that other wretch of a buddy of yours to come back and show how honest he is.
OH
By the way
I can assure you I would have more following here from sellers than you have.

Now,
Go visit most forums and read about your buddy
or better stil Google him ..
Oh,
Maybe you wouldnt believe that either. You might think I created all of those pages about him as well


-------------
" Drive Fast... Crash Hard .... Dig Deep ...


Posted By: xtreme-rc
Date Posted: 21 November 2007 at 3:25am
@Ricky
I'm Sure That Guy Has a good Story ,They always got some Stories...
My mum Send the item,I'll Mail you the tracking Number (they sometimes don't even know your Mail address) Blah Blah Blah
It is so sad to see that type of people around us...
I try to deal with one of them muppets nowadays so I can understand you Vectra...


-------------
mi3
TEKIN-MuchMore
TrakPower


Posted By: ricky174
Date Posted: 21 November 2007 at 8:27am
Originally posted by vectra vectra wrote:

Originally posted by ricky174 ricky174 wrote:

Originally posted by vectra vectra wrote:

Have you got stung by this guy?

there aint 1 person saying they have been stung by him hence egnore the warning till evidence is shown



Wake up dopey
How many posts has he had on here?
It would be hard for others to get stung seeing as he only registered.
And,
Judging by the amount of posts you yourself have on forums you appear not to be on the scene too long
Reason I keep asking on forums " How much delivered to Southern Ireland"
is simply because that is where I live
That is where I run an RC Club and have done successfully with over three years.
Further to that reason is because i am the one person all my members trust to make purchases for them which i have never failed to find a bargain yet.
Now sonny
Tell me.
In your history of rc hobbying
How many thousand Pounds have you spent over the internet making purchases as a result of askin prices?
Maybe you are one of the few that jump in and say
"I will buy that" without asking for a price first.

Well bud
If it is of any benefit to you.
I have bought in excess of 10K worth of rc gear over the past 3 yrs.
For myself. My son. and almost every member in my club.

Match that before blasting off at me.
Get that other wretch of a buddy of yours to come back and show how honest he is.
OH
By the way
I can assure you I would have more following here from sellers than you have.

Now,
Go visit most forums and read about your buddy
or better stil Google him ..
Oh,
Maybe you wouldnt believe that either. You might think I created all of those pages about him as well



-------------
www.verminhunter.co.uk


Posted By: ricky174
Date Posted: 21 November 2007 at 8:33am

Originally posted by xtreme-rc xtreme-rc wrote:

@Ricky
I'm Sure That Guy Has a good Story ,They always got some Stories...
My mum Send the item,I'll Mail you the tracking Number (they sometimes don't even know your Mail address) Blah Blah Blah
It is so sad to see that type of people around us...
I try to deal with one of them muppets nowadays so I can understand you Vectra...

oh so theres been people on here robbing people? as said i am quite new so aint seen any posts of scammers..maybe a post in the what you want for your site section regarding good deals bad deals?? all i was merely saying is i had a good deal with this kid and wait till you hear his side of the story before you decide to po @@@WARNING@@ and get him banned from every were without even hearing what he has to say, thats all i want to say

 



-------------
www.verminhunter.co.uk


Posted By: vectra
Date Posted: 21 November 2007 at 10:05am
Originally posted by ricky174 ricky174 wrote:

all i was merely saying is i had a good deal with this kid and wait till you hear his side of the story before you decide to po @@@WARNING@@ and get him banned from every were without even hearing what he has to say, thats all i want to say


That is not what you said dude.
You Blatently pointed the finger at me as being the culprit in this Muppets situation.
Why?
Simply because HE told you silly tales and you decided to believe him. Why did you get your truggy from him?
Simply because he saw an opportunity to prove everyone wrong in what they were saying about him but didnt realise that others out there already knoew about him and the law interested in his doings.
Now. as you say. You are new to this?
Well then I think an apology to me and this forum is in order and for you to not make silly comments until you know more facts on situations.
Do you think it is because of me he is banned from near every forum in the country?
NO
There are Admin on all forums to make these decisions on the FACTS they have ;)
So,
I would now like to ask you to refrain from taking this issue you have with me to a stupid level and leave the subject closed.



-------------
" Drive Fast... Crash Hard .... Dig Deep ...


Posted By: rcmadd
Date Posted: 21 November 2007 at 1:02pm
GO VECTRA  GO VECTRA  GO VECTRA  lol

-------------
IF U AINT MADD U AINT NORMAL
savedonington@live.co.uk
email here to support donington park.


Posted By: vectra
Date Posted: 21 November 2007 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by rcmadd rcmadd wrote:

GO VECTRA  GO VECTRA  GO VECTRA  lol





-------------
" Drive Fast... Crash Hard .... Dig Deep ...


Posted By: xtreme-rc
Date Posted: 21 November 2007 at 5:42pm
Forza Vectra

-------------
mi3
TEKIN-MuchMore
TrakPower


Posted By: Hutch-e-bee
Date Posted: 21 November 2007 at 10:09pm
Vectra, you need to change your name to Lotus Carlton!

-------------


Posted By: vectra
Date Posted: 21 November 2007 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Hutch-e-bee Hutch-e-bee wrote:

Vectra, you need to change your name to Lotus Carlton!


Well,
Seeing as at the time I could only afford an opel vectra 2l turbo I had to stick with that name. But yes you hit the nail on the head with my dream car. Lotus Carlton.


-------------
" Drive Fast... Crash Hard .... Dig Deep ...


Posted By: ricky174
Date Posted: 22 November 2007 at 3:30am

Originally posted by vectra vectra wrote:

Originally posted by Hutch-e-bee Hutch-e-bee wrote:

Vectra, you need to change your name to Lotus Carlton!


Well,
Seeing as at the time I could only afford an opel vectra 2l turbo I had to stick with that name. But yes you hit the nail on the head with my dream car. Lotus Carlton.

no such thing as a vectra turbo and the highest is the vectra gsi being a v6! and why you would convert the v6 to a old red top turbo which could be the only way its a turbo i dunno but pointless ..i know, owned a cavalier turbo,calibra turbo,astra gsi and cavy gsis had many infact and my latest is the corsa gsi with the redtop turbo out of a calibra with chiped ecu and upgraded turbo..i also have a t5r on a n plate..you see to like to gossip and cause trouble alot mate and i pointed the finger to you as your the person who has posted the thread hence getting the kid banned off every forum which in my books is wrong expesialy when both sides of story have not been heard..you will get no sorry off me..this is the last post off me on this thread as i dont have time for time waster

 

ps i see people cheering you on but how would they like it if i said oh  !!!warning!! with there name on and they were banned instantly

pss last post from me any way dont have time for time wasters

 



-------------
www.verminhunter.co.uk


Posted By: vectra
Date Posted: 22 November 2007 at 10:43am
Originally posted by ricky174 ricky174 wrote:

no such thing as a vectra




Like I said already.
Please shut up until you know what you speak about

http://www.fullworld.eu/car-opel-vectra-2-0i-turbo-4x4 - OPEL VECTRA 4X4 TURBO

PLEASE BURY YOUR HEAD AND STOP WITH THE SARCASM OR BE BANNED






-------------
" Drive Fast... Crash Hard .... Dig Deep ...


Posted By: jonmrbean
Date Posted: 22 November 2007 at 10:52am

Originally posted by vectra vectra wrote:

Originally posted by ricky174 ricky174 wrote:

no such thing as a vectra




Like I said already.
Please shut up until you know what you speak about

http://www.fullworld.eu/car-opel-vectra-2-0i-turbo-4x4 - OPEL VECTRA 4X4 TURBO

PLEASE BURY YOUR HEAD AND STOP WITH THE SARCASM OR BE BANNED




Also known as the Vauxhall Cavalier Turbo in the uk. Vauxhall Cars are badged as OPEL outside the UK.

I should know I had one untull it got nicked, never to be seen again. (sigh)

http://www.ctor.co.uk/buying.php - http://www.ctor.co.uk/buying.php  Website of owners club.

Later

Jon



-------------


Posted By: Hutch-e-bee
Date Posted: 24 November 2007 at 8:52pm

Originally posted by vectra vectra wrote:

Originally posted by ricky174 ricky174 wrote:

no such thing as a vectra




Like I said already.
Please shut up until you know what you speak about

http://www.fullworld.eu/car-opel-vectra-2-0i-turbo-4x4 - OPEL VECTRA 4X4 TURBO

PLEASE BURY YOUR HEAD AND STOP WITH THE SARCASM OR BE BANNED

Rick,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-allh_bTmXk - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-allh_bTmXk  

 



-------------


Posted By: vectra
Date Posted: 24 November 2007 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Hutch-e-bee Hutch-e-bee wrote:


Rick,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-allh_bTmXk - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-allh_bTmXk  
 




PMSL  


-------------
" Drive Fast... Crash Hard .... Dig Deep ...


Posted By: ricky174
Date Posted: 26 November 2007 at 12:50am

that is a cavy turbo mate, not a vectra..this is a vectra

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLJ,GGLJ:2007-46,GGLJ:en&q=vauxhall+vectra+pictures - http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF -8&rls=GGLJ,GGLJ:2007-46,GGLJ:en&q=vauxhall+vectra+p ictures



-------------
www.verminhunter.co.uk


Posted By: ricky174
Date Posted: 26 November 2007 at 12:52am

Originally posted by vectra vectra wrote:

Originally posted by ricky174 ricky174 wrote:

no such thing as a vectra




Like I said already.
Please shut up until you know what you speak about

http://www.fullworld.eu/car-opel-vectra-2-0i-turbo-4x4 - OPEL VECTRA 4X4 TURBO

PLEASE BURY YOUR HEAD AND STOP WITH THE SARCASM OR BE BANNED




thats a cavalier turbo mate not a vectra which again proves your talking crap..google vectra turbo please any one whos bothered..hey you sound like your 12-14 and cant even own a car and by the looks of this http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WgwkWnnPRck&feature=related - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WgwkWnnPRck&feature=relate d   you aint tall enoughtell us another riddle mate



-------------
www.verminhunter.co.uk


Posted By: Hutch-e-bee
Date Posted: 26 November 2007 at 1:08am
Originally posted by jonmrbean jonmrbean wrote:

Also known as the Vauxhall Cavalier Turbo in the uk. Vauxhall Cars are badged as OPEL outside the UK.

Rick,

Just let it go man. If the car was originally purchased in the UK it will be badged 'Vauxhall Cavalier Turbo' BUT if it was originally purchased in Europe and brought to the uk afterwards it will be badged 'Opel Vectra Turbo'. 

I hope I have cleared this up for you but incase I haven't a quick recap! The cars are identical (assumption!), the only difference is where they were first purchased. In UK = Vauxhall, Europe = Opel.

EDIT: You havent noticed that in your google link it says 'Vauxhall Vectra'. The car you say does not exist is actually an 'Opel Vectra' so you have linked to the wrong vehicle! This link is what you should have posted...

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bilgalleri.dk/uploads_large_wm/383485.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp%3FID%3D54376&h=351&w=468&sz=18&hl=en&start=5&um=1&tbnid=JfJh7GGVM-AXaM:&tbnh=96&tbnw=128&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dopel%2Bvectra%2Bturbo%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GGIH_en-GBGB222GB223%26sa%3DN - http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bilgalle ri.dk/uploads_large_wm/383485.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.b ilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp%3FID%3D54376&h=351& w=468&sz=18&hl=en&start=5&um=1&tbnid=JfJ h7GGVM-AXaM:&tbnh=96&tbnw=128&prev=/images%3Fq%3 Dopel%2Bvectra%2Bturbo%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz %3D1T4GGIH_en-GBGB222GB223%26sa%3DN

Or this...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=88FQDIQ9_cQ - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=88FQDIQ9_cQ

Or this...

http://images.google.co.uk/images?sourceid=navclient&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_en-GBGB222GB223&q=opel%20vectra%20turbo&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi - http://images.google.co.uk/images?sourceid=navclient&hl= en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_en-GBGB222GB223&q=ope l%20vectra%20turbo&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

I could go on but I wont....



-------------


Posted By: ricky174
Date Posted: 26 November 2007 at 1:19am

not even about the car, he shouldnt be able to post and talk crap about people and get them banned off sites for no reason..whats junior do to vectra did he nick his cavalier badge and put a vectra one on? i had good deal with this kid and no problems, whats he do to vectra??im still yet to see evidence of any one being ripped off and he gets banned with no evidence,not even his side of the story, why because vectra says so? i should shut up or get banned??is vectra admin on these forums?no but he seems to know how to cause trouble for people who he dont even know and he aint even delt with dont he??wrong if i was admin i know who would be getting banned..anyway i got to stop this as im really lowering my self and starting to sound like a juvenile which vedtra probly is..good luck with getting people banned for no reason or excuse

 



-------------
www.verminhunter.co.uk


Posted By: Hutch-e-bee
Date Posted: 26 November 2007 at 1:31am

Does that mean you now accept that the car exists?? 

I wouldnt say it was crap, I would say he was passing on information that he has heard to enable others to make an informed decision. Nothing wrong with that in my book. Just because you got a good deal from him that doesnt make him a good guy.



-------------


Posted By: ricky174
Date Posted: 26 November 2007 at 1:47am
Originally posted by Hutch-e-bee Hutch-e-bee wrote:

Does that mean you now accept that the car exists?? 

I wouldnt say it was crap, I would say he was passing on information that he has heard to enable others to make an informed decision. Nothing wrong with that in my book.

i guess im man enough to own up to my mistakes, i have owned many vauxhalls as i say and never heard of a vectra turbo, i accept the car exists but it aint a vectra its a cavalier...well after seeing the links its obvious it exists which i have to of course accept lol..after all these years never ever come across it being known as a vectra, we learn some thing new every day lol..i not long got rid of a cavy gsi2000 4x4 to, in the manual it dont mention being known as a vectra..surely if he knew or owned this he would of mentioned a vectra-cavalier turbo but oh well, my self i think he is not old enough to drive, well by the sounds of it..i gota stop posting mate as i cant be arsed with it..my hole point is why can he say this that and members get banned, then threat me to shut up or be banned after any one who has 5min to check his threads will see who talks the talk and it aint me

i now see the light with the cavy-vectra which if it was me i would of said straight away there cavys over here not waited for some one else to post..for me that makes it sound like a porky as i say if i was questioned i would of known to say there cavys over here but vectra dont even know that, which makes me think his talkin his talk again

 

im gone, catch you later..not postin ever again on this forum as every were i post i seem to get vectra post straight after me me so good luck and dont get on his bad side cuz he will get you banned



-------------
www.verminhunter.co.uk


Posted By: ricky174
Date Posted: 26 November 2007 at 1:54am
Originally posted by Hutch-e-bee Hutch-e-bee wrote:

Does that mean you now accept that the car exists?? 

I wouldnt say it was crap, I would say he was passing on information that he has heard to enable others to make an informed decision. Nothing wrong with that in my book. Just because you got a good deal from him that doesnt make him a good guy.

passing on info which has no truth not even a what he ripped the person off with??just cuz i got a good deal doesnt make him a good guy yes but what infact makes him a bad guy??nothing..maybe you would see it different if you was in juniors shoes but oh well as i say id stay in his good books if i was you as he seems to have the key board skills to get people banned so be carefull, threat me to shut up or i get banned whos he?? admin? this defo last post from me good luck bye



-------------
www.verminhunter.co.uk


Posted By: Hutch-e-bee
Date Posted: 26 November 2007 at 1:56am

Dont take it personal Rick, think of it as harmless persiflage....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIAnkrPgTvY - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIAnkrPgTvY  

Just chill man!



-------------


Posted By: Garry
Date Posted: 26 November 2007 at 1:48pm

Just a warning, junior is ricky.



-------------
.:Much More:. .:Access Models:. .:MRT:. .:RichPaint:. .:GazDesigns:. .:Decal Designs:.


Posted By: vectra
Date Posted: 26 November 2007 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Garry Garry wrote:

Just a warning, junior is ricky.



Exactly what I was thinking.

Aint ip Numbers a wonderful thing.
OH
and by the way Rick or junior whichever alias you want to use
Thanks for the compliment
At 49 years old it is nice to be complinted about being young.


-------------
" Drive Fast... Crash Hard .... Dig Deep ...


Posted By: vectra
Date Posted: 26 November 2007 at 5:22pm

Does this answer your query about nobody mentioning bout the Opel/Vauxhall situation?
Originally posted by jonmrbean jonmrbean wrote:


Also known as the Vauxhall Cavalier Turbo in the uk. Vauxhall Cars are badged as OPEL outside the UK.

I should know I had one untull it got nicked, never to be seen again. (sigh)

http://www.ctor.co.uk/buying.php - http://www.ctor.co.uk/buying.php  Website of owners club.
Later
Jon



Anyone that is a fully fledged Opel/Vauxhall owner would know this as second nature so it really should not have to be explained to you IF you did really own them.



-------------
" Drive Fast... Crash Hard .... Dig Deep ...


Posted By: Hutch-e-bee
Date Posted: 26 November 2007 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Garry Garry wrote:

Just a warning, junior is ricky.

I was thinking to myself 'why is this guy defending junior so vehemently?' Is there a romantic connection? Or maybe they are brothers? Didnt for one second think they could be one and the same!



-------------


Posted By: Kev's Raptor 2
Date Posted: 26 November 2007 at 7:21pm

And what RC did Rick have anyway  ????????????

still great to read your posts Hutch  ... Sooooooperrrrb

and the opel vaux thing,, absolutley correct... autodata lists in opel/ vauxhall section - Vectra - Vectra B - Vectra C and so on

so a 1995 UK vauxhall vectra would be a vectra B... and the europeon vectra ( which is badged as a cav in the UK ) is just a vectra... Hey Ho

 



-------------
http://magicsig.com/">

Hey Ho


Posted By: Vortex21
Date Posted: 26 November 2007 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Garry Garry wrote:

Just a warning, junior is ricky.

no wonder he has had no problem, you cant scam yourself!



-------------
-Wolf Fusion28
-Kyosho ST-RR



Posted By: Qaz96
Date Posted: 27 November 2007 at 1:45pm

Ricky12 something?

Qaz



-------------
Brakes? This thing has Brakes? Huh, and I was using Mailbox Posts!
Wolfgang Fusion Finished!!!


Posted By: Qaz96
Date Posted: 27 November 2007 at 1:48pm

First banana now ricky why don't poeple like that just give up and move on with their pathetic lifes.

Qaz



-------------
Brakes? This thing has Brakes? Huh, and I was using Mailbox Posts!
Wolfgang Fusion Finished!!!


Posted By: xtreme-rc
Date Posted: 27 November 2007 at 6:26pm
lol some people really likes defending thieves
Thanx to Vectra for his warning...

-------------
mi3
TEKIN-MuchMore
TrakPower


Posted By: Hutch-e-bee
Date Posted: 27 November 2007 at 6:50pm
I must disagree. We cant thank Vectra as he does not exist!! His name is Cavalier. Thanks Cavalier!!

-------------


Posted By: xtreme-rc
Date Posted: 27 November 2007 at 6:55pm
lol in some countries we call him as a vectra ,some says he is blah blah etc.
I just remember the topgear :D

-------------
mi3
TEKIN-MuchMore
TrakPower


Posted By: vectra
Date Posted: 27 November 2007 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Hutch-e-bee Hutch-e-bee wrote:

I must disagree. We cant thank Vectra as he does not exist!! His name is Cavalier. Thanks Cavalier!!


Just call me Paddy


-------------
" Drive Fast... Crash Hard .... Dig Deep ...


Posted By: xtreme-rc
Date Posted: 28 November 2007 at 2:10pm
They just deleted my Warning message About Ricky Copsey I don't know why but Yes I've posted him a 35 pounds worth of postal order but RICKY COPSEY never sent my goods...
so If you want to deal with RICKY COPSEY THINK Twice before it's too late!!!

-------------
mi3
TEKIN-MuchMore
TrakPower


Posted By: CATS
Date Posted: 30 November 2007 at 12:10pm
Have you seen, someone called ricky174 has just joined this forum. Same guy?? what do you think?

-------------


Posted By: Qaz96
Date Posted: 03 December 2007 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Garry Garry wrote:

Just a warning, junior is ricky.

Qaz



-------------
Brakes? This thing has Brakes? Huh, and I was using Mailbox Posts!
Wolfgang Fusion Finished!!!


Posted By: xtreme-rc
Date Posted: 08 December 2007 at 2:19am
Ricky Copsey Has Bring my Stuff to my door by hand 10 weeks after I've Paid ....



-------------
mi3
TEKIN-MuchMore
TrakPower



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk