Printed Date: 08 December 2019 at 6:32pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 10.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: UPGRADED-CUSTOM CAR PICS
Posted By: big 6 moder
Subject: UPGRADED-CUSTOM CAR PICS
Date Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:17pm
THOUGHT ID ADD SOME PIC OF MY PRODJECT CAR AND MY MATES MENACE GTR
BOTH ARE FULLY ALLOYED UP AND CARBON FIBIRED

ALTHOUGH THERE WAS NONE FOR FINDING A SET OF BIG 6 WISHBONES SOME I MODDED SOME RIOT-RASCAL ALLOY WISHBONES PLUS THE ALLOY ENGINE MOUNT WHICH TOOK ME OVER A YEAR TO FIND LOL PLUS CHANGED THE FUEL TANKS
AS THEY LEAK AND ALLOY AXLES BECAUSE THEY MELT ALSO 32 TOOTH PINION RATHER THAN THE UPGRADED 29 TOOTH IT WILL BE A PAIN TO FIT  BUT SHOULD GO ON ..WITH A BIT OF DRILLING  LOL
AND FOR ABIT MORE POWER GRIDED THE PORT SLEVE SHOULD BE UP AND RUNNING NEXT WEEK FEW MORE PARTS

.....I JUST TRYED TO UPLOAD PICS BUT CANT THERES NO OPTION TO SELECT WERE TO GET PICS FROM?

ADD YOUR CUSTOM-UPGRADED-BLINGED-OVERKILL CAR PICS HERE ---no standed cars please

Replies:
Date Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:11pm

dose anyone know how to post pics on here think i need to put them on a host server then copy the link???

Date Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:26pm

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/dsc00865tx.jpg/" rel="nofollow"> src="http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1465/dsc00865tx.jpg" width=640 height=480>

Date Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:33pm

Date Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:39pm

Date Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:42pm

Date Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:08pm

Date Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:09pm

Date Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:11pm

Date Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:13pm

Date Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:16pm

Date Posted: 23 October 2011 at 11:57pm

Date Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:02am

Date Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:05am
dont know if i will get more power just trile and error hoping more trile than error lol
plus bored out the carb abit too got spares in case i just f...ed it up lmao

Date Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:08am

coments are welcome and feel free to post your own upgraded car on here be nice to start a gallery here lol

Date Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:18pm
400+ views and not one person has uploaded a pic of there carThumbs Down
come on people show off your rides HugLOLLOL or am i the only one upgradeing and moding LOL
seems like im the only one board enough to bother Confused

Posted By: jude26
Date Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:56pm
Sorry. This board is kind of dead.
I think it looks great. Keep up the good work.

Date Posted: 30 October 2011 at 5:47pm
thanks ...yer this sites been dead for a good while now ordoe i cant see why as theres 1000s of people surffing on it

Date Posted: 15 November 2011 at 6:50pm

can anyone outhere give me some advice on what would be the best 21 engine for high RPM

ive seen a novarossi flash 21 but thats way outta my price range.
do cheaper makes lie about there stats like when they say 46000rpm
is it really more like say 35000rpm?

i was thinking of buying a arrowracing 21 engine has anyone seen them in acton? are they any good? they claim its
Practical RPM Range: 6,000 ~ 46,300 R.P.M.
Max. Power: 2.90 HP @ 39,300 R.P.M.
how can it be 46000rpm when the max power is 39000rpm ???????????????????????

Date Posted: 15 November 2011 at 7:01pm
will upload pics of the finished car tomorrow or somthing ordoe to me it dosent look like its had about £450 spent on it and yes i know i could have bought 4 schumacher big 6s for that
and yes i know its classed as a vintige carLOL just bought a few parts every month changed every screw and nut for purple ones and titanium

new thunder tiger fuel tanks ,,venom tyres metal gear servos bla bla ..i sprayed the shell crome but when i lacerd it the colour changed to a primer grey so got some custom paint with holowgrapic flakes but they look abit like gliter to me lol

Date Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:46pm
im not going to bother upload pics of the finished car as theres clearly no interest
despite there being over 1400 views ?????????????? 1400 views and Only one comment ????
just feel like im talking to myself ...this forums dead

Posted By: trikz
Date Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:32pm
looking good! All the alloy should work with keeping her on ground Big smile how was engine after drilling opening?

Date Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:12pm

yer there was a problem with it staying on the ground it needed more weight at the front

as the wheels would lift on corners no mater how u setup the shocks-camber but the alloy parts
are alot lighter than i thought they would be ...almost the same weight

I still havent started her up yet im hoping she a least startsLOL 
so i dont know what the drilling out of the carb and carb opening on the block has done

i also fitted a boost bottle on the block rather than on the carb because putting it there dose notting what so ever because u need to remove the screw that stops the carb slideing to far out

and attach the tube there -has no effect plus slider could pull rite out because the screw is gone so i drilled a hole in the block just under the carb and its just above the crank intake hole?

hopeing it boosts it ....also grinded the port sleve for better flow ---funny thing is if i do get alot more power i wont even know which mod boosted it LOLLOL

Date Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:26pm
yeh u've got nipple in correct spot now, the length of tube to bottle makes a difference too, should do mods in stages LOL
when I use to ran big 6 i added lead weights behind bumper an on centre plate worked quite well.

Date Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:54pm

thanks for the info trikz..i dont suppose u know what would be the best length of tube to bottle short?-long? 

i drilled out the carb and block and was gona test it but then thought sod it and done everything i could with no testingEmbarrassedWacko so now to find out what done what i got to try it without the bottle then with a standed carb its gonna be a long process next time i will stick to stages LOL     

also wondering what kind of speed i will get with the  32tooth pinion

any advice to get more power is more than welcome           

Date Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:16pm
don't want too long a pipe, start with length from nipple to backplate, you have sealed carb neck to crankcase and back plate so no air leaks? 
can't remember what gearing ran but was quick when got traction LOL

rc speed calculator buit more aimed at leccys
http://scriptasylum.com/rc_speed/top_speed.html" rel="nofollow - http://scriptasylum.com/rc_speed/top_speed.html

heres a nitro one scroll down page 
http://radiocontrolinfo.com/RCcalculator/CarCalculator.html" rel="nofollow - http://radiocontrolinfo.com/RCcalculator/CarCalculator.html

Date Posted: 24 November 2011 at 4:04pm
a BIG thanks to u trikz for reminding me to check for air leaks.

because i had a massive air leak at the back plate where one of the holes that hold the plate on wore away so i used a m4 size screw but it snaped off in there but thought it was ok because it looked sealed so i left it but after testing it clealy wasnt sealed i would have lost loads of power

need a new engine really as one of the crankcase mounts has also snaped off but there is no movement from the engine what so ever but rather than buy a new crankcase + piston and sleve

thought id buy a new engine soon somthing with 40.000rpm min think i will go for a arrow racing engine 40.000+rpm for £150  which seems to be the best price for a high rpm engine

unlike the novarossi flash engine which has almost the same rpm as the arrow just abit more rpm but cost £400+

traction was a problem from day one the standed tyres are rubbish ..when u floor it -it just dose dounuts LOL  so i got some venom tyres which are really sticky in fact there so gripy it might even
do wheelys on take off ordoe my gut feelings telling me it might also flip and roll if i do a sharp turn at speed? because of the grip dont think there will be any slideing or drifting?

and thanks for the web link for the calculator ordoe i dont know how many teeth are on the diff or spur inside the gear box so cant calculat it

Posted By: blade954
Date Posted: 27 November 2011 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by big 6 moder big 6 moder wrote:

will upload pics of the finished car tomorrow or somthing ordoe to me it dosent look like its had about £450 spent on it and yes i know i could have bought 4 schumacher big 6s for that
and yes i know its classed as a vintige carLOL just bought a few parts every month changed every screw and nut for purple ones and titanium

new thunder tiger fuel tanks ,,venom tyres metal gear servos bla bla ..i sprayed the shell crome but when i lacerd it the colour changed to a primer grey so got some custom paint with holowgrapic flakes but they look abit like gliter to me lol

Have a look at the New Picco range there onroad is not badly priced and deliver the goods. Picco is renounced for there power.... we run a Picco Boost in our offroad buggy and are very impressed...

Date Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:17pm
thanks i will have a look at there website ..didnt they help build schumachers new 28 engine .finding it hard to find decent onroad engines just loads of buggy-truck ones which i beleave is more torque than rpm? but will defo checkout picco 

ive seen your wolf prodject on here blade good jobClapClap u doing anything else to the car or any new prodjects

Date Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:03pm
FOR ANYONE READING THIS POST

if your wondering why the pics have been removed its because i removed them from the host
server that u need in order to post pics on here but didnt know by taking them off the host they would also be remove from this post.

plus cant remove the removed posts on here either lol -WHY is schumacher making people signup for host servers just to post pictures on here ? knowonder knowones posting pics . 

BUT thought id be one of the few that do so heres pics of the finished car ..the car looks darker in the pics and it was a pain to fit the 32 pinion... i filed down the engine mount so the gearbox could slide back more to fit the bigger pinion .

these picture wont be on here for long as i dont want to have an account with a host server that im never going to use it again

Date Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:16pm

Date Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:29pm

Date Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:31pm

Date Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:37pm
there probley is a way to upload pics without haveing to use a server but i cant find it because i cant find the file uploads/public on the pc

Date Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:32pm

Date Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:34pm

Date Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:37pm

Date Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:09am

Date Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:15am

Date Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:42am

Date Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:47am

Date Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:50am

Date Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:20pm

Date Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:23pm

Date Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:26pm

Date Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:27pm

Date Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:30pm

Date Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:34pm

Date Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:36pm

Date Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:39pm

Date Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:54pm
just need to put some spliters on the front wings to hold the front down at speed and im also changing the exhaust for a menace twin exhaust with two pipes going down the rear tower and out the mesh on the back of the bodyshell  

Date Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:13pm
i ment a havoc exhaust

Posted By: Qaz96
Date Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:39pm
Been a long time since I have been on this site, very nice car mate!! Impressive..

Posted By: sam1030
Date Posted: 26 July 2013 at 6:52am
Big 6 Moder,

Great job!  The car look awesome.  I just picked one of these up and am looking to make some upgrades beyond the fuel tanks/servos/tires/running gear that I have already done.  I just ordered to raw materials needed to fab a proper bumper.  I would be interested in a parts list for all of the other alloy parts you added.  Especially the alloy steering rack/front uprights.  Parts seem to be hard to find here in the US and eBay does not offer much up either.  

Thanks,

Shane  

Date Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:09pm
THANKS QAZ96 ..ITS BEEN A GOOD WHILE SINCE IVE LOGED ON TO THIS SITE IM SELLING THE CAR ON EBAY VERY SOON THIS WEEK MAYBE

Date Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:39pm
HI SHANE...THANKS
I GOT MOST OF THE PARTS FROM HERE IN THE WEB SHOP FROM THE RASCAL-RIOT-XTR I THINK?
AND THE REST FROM EBAY CANT REMEMBER PART NUMBERS TURNBUCKLES-STEERING FROM EBAY TOO FROM OTHER CARS IT WAS REALLY HARD FINDING PARTS FOR THIS THE ALLOY ENGINE MOUNT BEING THE HARDEST ONE TO FIND IM SELLING THE CAR ON EBAY THIS WEEK

Posted By: sam1030
Date Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:51am
Hello,

Can you post a link to the auction?  I have been looking on eBay and did not find the car.

Thanks!

Date Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:44pm
hi
I sent a reply with a link but the admin wont show it not sure if u can post links on here ???

thanks for the interest and wanting to buy it but I see your in the U.S
I did set the auction up too only post within the UK but really wanted collection the auction ends tomorrow and if it dosent sell I could post
but it is big with a fair bit of weight because of all the parts u get with it plus digital receiver and transmitter spare wheels spare engine been ported need new crank case starting price is 300 and 25 post but that's uk post bit more for U.S..let me know

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk