www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is this the Zombie zone??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is this the Zombie zone??
    Posted: 10 December 2009 at 12:49am
Has this thread gone dead?? Where are the Fusion owners at??
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2009 at 12:31am
Was thinking the same thing Nitro visit here daily most times ( or at least once a week).

Where are you guys...

O' and Hope every one has a great festive season and great new year....
nitrohead5300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2009 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by blade954 blade954 wrote:

Was thinking the same thing Nitro visit here daily most times ( or at least once a week).

................Hello Blade how are you and your son's offroad racing coming along??
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2009 at 12:40am
Yep going good Nitro, Looks like he will be driving for Xray Australia again next year. Have got him into electric racing lately with the Associated b44 he loves the B44 as its a Friday night race and very relaxed.

here is 1 lap from his Friday night race....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wJDHolWn_o

Im dusting off the fusion for a run during the week..... need to go fast...

Hows the 1/5th going

Edited by blade954

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2009 at 5:18pm
Wow  Blade I expect to be reading about your son he is smooth  has good throttle control future world champ.  Made my 2  speed tranny for my 1/5 scale worked for awhile then my motor ripped the drive pin and the pawl APART!!!!  Going to have to redesign it out of something stronger.
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 2:23am
HAHA great reading that your still modifying Nitro... With the off road i haven't the time lately but hopefully when the house renovation's are finished can get something happening again....

Have a great festive season guys and hope you get what you wanted under the tree.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2009 at 2:49pm
I am retired from teaching so I have lots of time to play mad scientist!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2009 at 4:44pm
Seasons Greeting Blade!!
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2010 at 12:27pm
yep to you also nitro

heard from wolf latley ??
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2010 at 4:04pm
hey guys hows it goin ?
with the topic in hand i just gaveup on 1/10 nitro after my
wolf fusion burn in the house i opted out of the lil
nitro's but i saved my serpent 960 and im doin mostly
trucks on road we drag race every friday nite and for
schumacher i have a menace 21 with a lrp 28 in it and i
just got a riot im thinkin of a modded 3.3 or a modded 18
tz with the 3 speed but im building my rc's back up to
where i was i also got a super nitro rs4 with the wolf pack
conversion kit it has a os vzr .21 in it.
and yea good ? blade what's goin on with the wolf man now
days?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2010 at 6:36am
Bucci  I hope no one got hurt in the fusion fire. Menance with a .28 in it ?? That should be wicked. Talked to the wolfman the other day, he has been helping me with my project making a 1/5 scale 2 speed tranny for my MCD.
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2010 at 2:40am
so is it true hes not makin rc stuff any more i was told he
stoped
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2010 at 2:42am
and i emailed him and got nodda

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2010 at 5:06pm
No as far as I know he is still making stuff just not for the Fusion.
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2010 at 2:55am
Yep he loved to hate the fusion in the end... 
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2010 at 1:27pm
yea he did he never realy was into schumacher but he do like the hpi stuff about a year or so a go i got his super nitro rs4 setup from him im just gettin finished with it and now hpi stoped makin the bodys but i found 2 new ones in me aria and i got 2 old ones too. i spent more time lookin at it then any thing its rtr now i realy dont wanna drive it i would hat to get scratches under it its a beast so me bein me im driving it this weekend  i will post a pic after i remember how to do it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2010 at 1:58am

Ok , Cen has a car they claim can do 90 miles an hour traxxas has a car they cliam can do 70 miles an hour!! Which manufactor is going to come out with the first rtr car that can do 100 miles an hour??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2010 at 1:38am
Things are kinda dead in the Zombie Zone!!Whats up Zombies???
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2010 at 1:39pm
Just busy here nitro, We have Jarod Tebo here at the moment so been doing heaps of electric and gas racing must say he is super smooth and fast our state titles are on this week just marking up a new shell for the truggy as i write....lol

I took the fusion off the shelf yesterday but that is as far as it got.

Still tinkering with the 1/5th stuff.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2010 at 8:28pm
Tell your son I said good luck with his racing!  Blade I am having a blast with my 1/5 scale car  I put a new modified motor in it and it is too fast for me to handle right now!! The other day I was running it at this abandon shopping center no people no cars just a pond next too it an some geese. No problem right ?? Wrong there were piles of goose poop all over the parking lot that I could no see. My cars is going full tilt boogie and runs thru some of this poop and it does the most horrific  360 degree spin out in the parking lot heading towards a lightpole and total destruction!!! Just barely miss the pole got it back under control brought it in and went home to clean all the goose poop off!! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic