www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is this the Zombie zone??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2010 at 11:02pm

Unlucky with the old Goose-grease mate.  Was just reading about it on rcuniverse.  Yuck...

Clean it off as quick as you can though; bird-s*** eats through paint like Alien blood.

nitrohead5300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2010 at 4:56am
I cleaned it off immediatly!!!
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2010 at 12:35pm
Classic Goose grease.....lol

Sounds great nitro whens the footage hitting the forums....hehehe

Yep we will hes gone straight into the semis so we had a early day, Big day tomorrow two 1 hr finals if all goes well......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2010 at 6:05pm
I wish you and your son the best keep us posted on his progress.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2010 at 6:11pm
Blade , I am still working on perfecting the 2 speed tranny. My design shifts but it does not last very long. 2 different companies have made 2 speed trannys for the HPI BAJA I have been looking at their designs and I might borrow some of their ideas. My pins in the 2 speed hub keep coming out when the 2 speed pawl hits them.  But my MCD is soooo heavy it is slow on the take off can really benefit from a lower 1st gear.
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:56pm
Well if any one can make it its you nitro, We had a good day making both A main finals a broken drive pin in the Xt8 put us out 9mins in the truggy but he clawed back to 6th same in the buggy but no problems and a 6th place we were happy to make the Truggy final but both was excellent. I was proud of him 13 years old and up there with some of the best in the World and Australia

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2010 at 1:43pm
6th place??!!! You should be proud Blade you got a champion there man!! Congraulations little man !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic