www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Schumacher Race Series > Schumacher BTCC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stafford Car Park will be OPEN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim.walden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stafford Car Park will be OPEN
    Posted: 23 July 2009 at 3:56pm

I have just had it confirmed that we will have the car park to use on the Sunday at the Stafford BTCC. This is very good news and will help us enjoy the days racing.

The entry has improved a lot but we still have some places so please do join us.

garethhollis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garethhollis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 8:47pm
Thanks Tim that is excllant new, as I must admit it was a bit of a worry not havin the car park
sldmodels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sldmodels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 10:29pm
You might want to bring your wet tyres with if the recent weather is anything to do by.
Mad-Wolfie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad-Wolfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 10:36pm
damn.. not got any (prob can't afford now either)!! weather forercast i've been reading says dry but cold, rain in the evening.
sldmodels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sldmodels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 10:42pm
Well I've been umming and arring about getting some wet tyres in,  but the last time I did they sat on my shelves for about 2 years.  You can possibly borrow mine if we're in different heats far enough apart mate.
tim.walden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim.walden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 9:38am
I will have both wet and dry tyres with me at the meeting so nobody need go without.
garethhollis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garethhollis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 12:59pm
I must say hoping for a dry day as I only have one car, but wets are in the box and I have been down to maplin a got a box and some spray for all the electrics just hoping I don't need them.

Also this will be my 1st BTCC as a Schumacher team driver so it will be nice to get to know you all, some may know me from the TORC I am the one with the plane green shell and normally pitting in a relentless tent
tim.walden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim.walden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 4:52pm
I am told that gates open 10.30 for practice on Saturday.
sldmodels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sldmodels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 5:16pm
Maybe ealier if John is there or a club member has the keys (or if the Anton the bike bloke opens up).  I'd be there early enough if I didn't have to do a day in the shop :(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic