www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Schumacher Race Series > Schumacher BTCC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stafford - Car Parking info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim.walden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stafford - Car Parking info
    Posted: 20 July 2009 at 5:28pm

Schumacher BTCC – Stafford 26th July

Sadly the Car Park will not be available for our use due to the entry not covering the very high cost of renting the car park.

You may pit from cars parked in the access road but no gazebos in the access road please.

Gazebo’s may be erected on the field at the end of the track but the council will not allow cars onto this piece of land.

I hope this does not affect our enjoyment of the racing and we look forward to seeing you there over the weekend.

Entries are still available and Central Booking will remain open until Friday morning.

Mad-Wolfie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad-Wolfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2009 at 6:25pm
what about Saturday, does the same rule apply regarding gazebo's etc (i'm already awarre the car park area will be out of bounds as per)
tim.walden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim.walden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 4:03pm

Car park WILL now be OPEN on Sunday. Hooray

On Saturday please just use your common sense!!

Remo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Remo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 2:21am

Err Tim

Central booking is closed.

I may be able to make it Saturday so I will look around for you lot...

:)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim.walden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 9:37am

The more entries the better!! Especially nice people like Remo.........

Given the cost of the car park for the club I feel sure that we will accept any entries on the morning.

Kecky View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 4:03pm

I emailed Chris Ashton yesterday with my late entry, not heard anything back yet, but hopefully i will get in anyway if the more the merrier.

Won't be able to make it on saturday, but i hope the weather holds for the whole weekend.

Edited by Kecky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim.walden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 4:51pm
I am told that gates open for practice around 10.30 on Saturday. 
Mad-Wolfie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad-Wolfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Kecky Kecky wrote:

I emailed Chris Ashton yesterday with my late entry, not heard anything back yet, but hopefully i will get in anyway if the more the merrier.

Won't be able to make it on saturday, but i hope the weather holds for the whole weekend.

John Robson was pretty vocal on "a n other" forum saying he could do with a few more paying people turning up, so you should have no problems getting a place i reckon.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic