www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > 1/8th RallyCross
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Swift 2 engine settings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam211194 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Swift 2 engine settings
    Posted: 20 February 2009 at 4:26pm

hi i need to set my swift back to stock settings i just wandered if anyone knew what they were

thanks

chrisdemod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdemod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2009 at 10:59pm
Hi Sam, try screwing both mixture screws out till they are flush with the housings. Thats a good a  starting point as any
sam211194 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam211194 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 11:59pm

cheers thanks alot

yaomingyaoming View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaomingyaoming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:03am
The longchamp sale famous price reduction christian louboutin footwear are going to be companions to all your day or night necessities.They're longchamp tote also are longchamp backpack becoming one particular of the most wanted form of vogue longchamp bag accessories primarily for guys.As we can see that?Christian Louboutin Sneakers?tend to be more plus more well known,do you like to use a attempt?

Christian Louboutin Rollerball Spikes Sneaker White
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic