www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Schumacher Race Series > Schumacher BTCC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FREE BTCC Race entry, Wrexham

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FREE BTCC Race entry, Wrexham
    Posted: 31 July 2008 at 5:16pm

BTCC FREE ENTRY AT WREXHAM!!!!

Following on from the recent success of the Eastbourne BTCC, Schumacher offer you a free race entry for the Wrexham BTCC a massive 10 saving. On the purchase of 1 set of control tyres from Hobby Corner on the day 

Please go ahead and book in through Central Booking (www.centralbooking.org) up until Wednesday 6th August 11pm or turn up on the day before 8.30am. If you have pre-paid your entry fee will be credited in full against your tyres.

Wrexham is a fabulous track and we really want as many racers to enjoy it as possible so please join us for a great fun days racing.

Hope to see many of you there!!!!

Administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 10:28am
Central booking is now re-open until midnight Wednesday for entries to Wrexham.
mattytuplin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattytuplin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 5:15pm

For you that are strugling to find the postcode like i just have,

cant find much about the track anywhere, i managed to find the postcode LL13 9UT. This postode doesnt take u direct to the track but to the kellogs factory which is just up the road.

and Directions:

From the North - M56 to M53 Chester southerly bypass A55, A483. Look for signs A483 Wrexham. A483 2nd junction A534 Nantwich, Wrexham Industrial Estate. At roundabout take 2nd exit, follow signs for Wrexham Industrial Estate. End of link road, turn left down hill, after approx 1 mile at traffic lights, enter filter lane right and turn right into Hugmore Lane. At end of lane - roundabout turn left into Bryn Lane. Follow lane - pass Kellogs factory on right & Owens Corning on left. Just after Owens Corning factory entrance turn left to club circuit.

From the South - M6 J10A, M54 junction with A41. A41 follow signs for Whitchurch. A41/A525 junction (Little Chef on right). A525 follow signs for Wrexham. At Cross Lanes traffic lights turn right, then left before Spar shop. Follow signs Wrexham Industrial Estate. Tetra Pak factory on right. At roundabout take the road ahead. Cross 2 roundabouts, & after 2nd take right turn. Red Wither Inn on left. Follow road take 2nd left (ring road Red Bryn Lane) Higher Oak Saab garage opposite turn. Onto Bryn Lane take entrance to club circuit immediately after storage and export yard.

Matty

Edited by mattytuplin
andybaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 7:50pm

Just saying hi to all.

Was wandering when and how wrexham club will recieve entry details for this week ends meeting.

I can then build the meeting for you  ????

Who do i contact to request entrant details.

Cheers Andy

old.seadog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote old.seadog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 8:26pm
Hi Andy,

I don't know but how do you get them from Central Booking for the TORC Series?

See you at the weekend

Alan Austin
andybaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 9:00pm

cheers Sea dog,

TORC organiser supply's meeting details,so we simply load and run,easy, i have pm'd as you suggested,so will wait and see what happens.

Cheers Andy

wmcc

mcd/fg/mission

andybaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2008 at 8:09pm

Call for help please. Round 9 wrexham.

Previous race meetings  for 2008, race directors if registered on here please pm me, i need some help.

Cheers Andy

andybaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 7:47pm

Files received and managed to open and build meeting, thank you Chris.

My 1st time working with the central booking system, and from an organising point of view,i doubt i will be using it again, the system can be made easier.

Having run other nationals,i found the other events easier to work with and race material supplied early enough to sort out any  concerns.

This is just an opinion on the current system.

Andybaz

Exrace director - 6 years plus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattytuplin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 9:42pm

Just like say thanks to wrexham club and schuey for good meeting once again,

Bit hectic with weather but it stayed reasonably well.

Congrats to Zac Finlay for his awesome drive in 27t brushed.

tim.walden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim.walden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2008 at 5:21pm

Wrexham Club did a great job for us and the weather was much kinder than we expected so all in all we had a good days racing. Thanks to all at the Wrexham Club who helped make our day so enjoyable.

The entry almost doubled in the last few days before the meeting so in the end we had a fair turn out. Thanks to all the racers that made the trip to Wales.

Last two meetings at Broxtowe and Finals at Bedworth are both Midlands area so I am hoping for lots more entries for those meetings. We will make a decision on the Free Entry or Loads of Prizes very soon. 

Anybody heard from BRCA about how many from the BTCC qualify for the BRCA Regional Finals?

Hope to see you all at Broxtowe.

Tim Walden

Sean Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2008 at 6:04pm

Good points will be available in 27t at Broxtowe as Tuppers , Myself and Jamie cant make this meeting but I will be raring to go at Bedworth in 13.5 BL. Tuppers has officially won 27t brushed and some old Guy has officially come 2nd so big congratulations to Matty on a great season. 3rd place can be taken by upto 4 different people so good luck to all.

hope you all have a great day up there and see you all at Bedworth.

Sean.

NumanR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NumanR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2008 at 7:44pm
Well done Matt, and Sean, unfortunately I wont be at Broxtowe either but I am going to be at Bedworth for the final round, maybe I can get a few sets of tyres for my entries at Eastbourne and Wrexham.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattytuplin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2008 at 8:08pm

Cheers mark and sean

Congrats on second place sean, and yea i should be at bedworth doin 10.5 hopefully, so good luck and grab the needed points for the 3rd place in 27t all you that are fighting for it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic