www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale/Wanted > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fusion 21 and R12 for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fusion 21 and R12 for sale
    Posted: 15 April 2008 at 12:13pm

Hi i have a R12 team for sale with a Sh 12 turbo head for sale, very well looked after engine would be 4 ltrs old if that run on Sidewinder  

And Im selling my Fusion 21 with wolf pack chassis kit through it will give it a few week on here and they will see ebay if they dont sell, PM me for pics and info will post world wide at the best price i can get it there for, And Australian people will get aussie post registered...

Most people know on here how fussy i am with my cars... Here is the post on my car...

http://www.racing-cars.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5438&am p;PN=10

Please only serious enquires will talk price with who eva contacts me.

Fusion will come with a Fully modded TTr .21 with heaps of pop still left in her, Or if you really want speed might part with the Hoped up CMB......As well as all the standard fusion gear and spares this is a very fast car and would not dissapoint any one who purchased it...

Reason for sale is my lad is going ahead leaps and bounds racing off road and just dont get time to run these cars anymore.....

Blade

Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 8:09pm

Blade no you cant sell it!!! You worked so hard for 100mph don't let the other guy who got 100 before you put yuo down youll still be as famous maybe more because of the wolf chasis they will take more attention.

Qaz

sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2008 at 9:51am
omfg blade your selling up, i dont suppose you would part with the cmb to an old friend, how much are you looking to pick up for it? do you have the mounts to strap it to the fusion?
Kangawallafox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kangawallafox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 10:50am

Edited by Kangawallafox
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 5:37pm
this thread can be locked all sorted thanks.....

sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:21am
what about the cmb engine blade?
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:31pm
The CMB powers the truggy now sirus....
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:02am

noooooo lol, you got msn blade?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic