www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale/Wanted > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lots of NIB spares for Procat Cougar etc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imull2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lots of NIB spares for Procat Cougar etc
    Posted: 29 December 2007 at 2:47pm

Finally got around to taking pics of some of my NIB spares. All need to go. What doesn't go here, is going on the 'Bay.

PM me for more details, I have duplicates of many of the spares.

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i220/imull2001/NIB%20Schum acher%20Parts/

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i220/imull2001/NIB%20Schum acher%20Parts/NIB%20Schumacher%20Parts2/

Cheers,

Ian

Edited by imull2001
imull2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imull2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2007 at 9:18pm

Updated, so that you can see the photos now!

There are over 120 different items on here, so there should be something you need

Ian

imull2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imull2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 7:54pm

UPDATE:

More stuff added, mostly Cougar.

The orange belt is a Wasp one, new but not in packet. The 2 black chassis are the 2 I got powdercoated. They were used before powdercoating, so there are scratches (albiet now filled in) on the bottom.

Ian

bormac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bormac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 6:09am
Hello Ian,I would be interested in the following-your complete slipper assembly with shaft etc...,2WD top pulleys,4WD top pulleys,both 2WD and 4WD top slipper lay shafts,MMS bearing housings,red alloy eccentrics,red alloy bearing housings,the black rear 2WD tower with wing mount built in and possible some of the little metal Crussi-hexs. I have other Schumacher stuff to trade aswell as Kyosho Lazer,Yokomo 870c,Losi JRX2,Associated Gold Pan and Tamiya stuff too. Got Paypal too. Cheers-Jason. p.s Do you have a Procat undertray in that lot too?
imull2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imull2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 11:34am

Hi Jason,

YGPM

Ian

bormac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bormac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 11:54am
Any luck with those prices yet??
se94ijp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote se94ijp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 7:19pm

Ian,

PM sent

Cheers,

Ian

imull2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imull2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2008 at 9:16pm

Photos updated to remove sold items. Lots still for sale

Ian 

bormac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bormac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2008 at 5:37am

Hello Ian,

Mate I see you still have the black rear alloy shock mount with the inbuilt wing mounts. I thought I asked for that with the last lot. Mate I'd be stoked to grab that from you.Also any of the large rubber sealed bearings,crucci-hexs,the black lightspeed heat sink motor plate set for the CAT-.Drop me a PM and we'll talk money.Cheers-Jason Tapp.

imull2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imull2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 10:19pm

Updated again:

This time I've added some new but not in packet parts, including a Storm/Shotgun front bumper (which seems to need drilling )

Ian

Edited by imull2001
poltn6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poltn6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2008 at 5:06pm

Hello!

I'm looking for bits to revive my old Club 10 Cougar and have sent you a PM Ian. Let me know if you still have. Thanks.

Hopefully you can help me out and i'll be posting my story later.

Cheers,

Paul

imull2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imull2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2008 at 7:20pm

Paul,

YHPM

Ian

Woody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2008 at 1:01pm
Hello Ian.

I have had a good look through the images and have seen several parts that I need. Can I ask if the images are up to date with regards to what is left?

Hopefully you can help me get my old Cougar back on the track.

Many thanks,
Ian.
imull2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imull2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2008 at 4:35pm

Hi Ian,

Err not that the moment, I have a lot going out! If you PM me what you want I'll have a look.

Thanks,

Ian

Woody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2008 at 8:20pm
Ian,
It says your PM folder is full so it won't allow me to send you a PM.

Message here;

Thanks for replying Ian.

I'm trying to get my Cougar running again, only due to my nephew buying a new IC car and he wants someone to race against!

I need all/any of the following parts if your able to help;
U774V - Front Hubs + Wishbones
U748   - Front Suspension Pivot Set
U703C - Rear Pivot Set
T321 & T320 - To replace worn Ball Joints and sockets.
The steering mechanism is well worn, if you had the upgrade to ball bearings then I'd consider that as well.

Any help would be appreciated,
thanks,
Ian.
imull2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imull2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2008 at 10:34pm

Hi Ian,

Sorry about that, I've had a clearout of my PMs now!

I have U774 and U748, am still looking for the other parts. Have you seen them in my photos?

Ian

Woody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 8:05am
Ian,
Managed to send a PM now!

Cheers,
Ian.

bormac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bormac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2008 at 7:16am

Hello Ian, I recieved those spares today in the mail -Thankyou.

I didnt get any of the rubber sealed bearings though. Do you still have any new ones left?? Cheers-Jason

purple nut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple nut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2008 at 4:42pm
Hi ian has jason had all the good bits lol where is the link to what you have left?cheers leon.
purple nut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple nut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 2:51pm
Hi ian what have ou got left for the bosscat and cougar have a list here but not to sure if you have them left,cheers leon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic