www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wow!! This site is dead!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2007 at 12:27am
Originally posted by Qaz96 Qaz96 wrote:

Blade hows it going man? Long time no hear?!?!

Qaz

Im good Qaz96 Hows your projects going,just been flat out with the offroad we have the State titles coming up 24th-26th Jan so i have my hands full.....Actually popping back hear might have to drop the RB928 in the wolf fusion so i have the latest fusion out...lol

bigcrash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcrash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2007 at 4:36am
 Don't you guys forget me either!!! Lots going on this year, a new business, coaching wrestling for my 6yr.old, and my families health issues but we are doing well. Happy Holidays to all of you old pals. I miss my cars only ran mine once all summer....I am still here..

Edited by bigcrash
nitrohead5300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2007 at 8:22am
Hello BC  good to hear from you.
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2007 at 10:54am
Originally posted by bigcrash bigcrash wrote:

Don't you guys forget me either!!! Lots going on this year, a new business, coaching wrestling for my 6yr.old, and my families health issues but we are doing well. Happy Holidays to all of you old pals. I miss my cars only ran mine once all summer....I am still here..

Hey BC yep have a great festive year and hope your health problems resolve in the 2008 season...

Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2007 at 4:15pm
Happy Holidays people
cyberglass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyberglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2007 at 4:03pm

Happy xmas peeps

As for the post topic

ive given up on schuey they seem to be going backwards. They had the menace and xtr3e the fastest 1:10 outlaw trucks out and everyone knew it.  Even the rcuniverse guys would say this through gritted teeth (then comment they break easy)

Now the xtr3e is gone replace by a riot or was it the rascal??   both to slow for drag racing and running track oval racing.   

And they just dont have the ooooo  factor the xt series  did when it screamed past you on two wheels

and im unsure if the menace is going to be around much longer

As for fusions

i got one it shreads gears if the track you run on has even the tinyest pebbles  the rs4's i run with never seem to have this problem and are pretty quick if you put some cash into them.

sooo im gonna sell and get a ct4 or hpi rs4

rant over haha

Have a great xmas and new year   

Im off on the roof with me gun  we be having reindeer for tea tomorrow

Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2007 at 6:17pm

Blade if you're going to put a 28 into your fusion welcome to the family I guess

Qaz

Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2007 at 6:20pm

Originally posted by bigcrash bigcrash wrote:

Hope everything gets good for you man, and how could we forget you 

Qaz

sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 10:21pm
wow ive seen more activity in roadkill

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 1:03am
Hutch-e-bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 3:06am

Ever tried watching paint dry?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 9:01pm
It is not just this site that is dead they all are.
mi2driver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mi2driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 11:12pm
must be somethingin the air or round here in england the rain water

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2008 at 12:02am

No I think it maybe something else besides weather.

Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2008 at 8:49am

Maybe they are planning how to make our nitro cars ecomical friendly and cut down on our carbon footprint

Qaz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2008 at 11:45pm
Nope a shift by the industry to mostly electric cars and lipos
mi2driver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mi2driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 11:12pm
not to mention local councils closing down race tracks
joedodge1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joedodge1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2008 at 2:37am

I pulled my Fusion out last Aug. after a year of sitting around and the first time I fired it up, I tore my piston and rod to pieces! Ouch! I just didn't get around to buying a new engine. So it sits. My LHS stopped selling Fusions and the parts are drying up. I don't believe that Schumacher marketed the Fusion well enough in my area for it to catch on so in a long way round I think people are losing interest in this car. Too bad, cause I've had fun with mine just tearing around the empty school parking lot!

trikz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trikz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2008 at 3:14am

ouch!! if its engine parts then surely u'll be able to get it over by you!

CONNECTING ROD AN0349

CYLINDER & PISTON AN0549

may have to mail them for linear/piston availblity http://www.udisco.com/hobbies/inv/THUNDE.HTM

http://cgi.ebay.com/Schumacher-Fusion-Nitro-21-motor-3-spd-R olling-Chassis_W0QQitemZ110215122428QQihZ001QQcategoryZ19168 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ">any good to u?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 1:32am
Originally posted by joedodge1 joedodge1 wrote:

I pulled my Fusion out last Aug. after a year of sitting around and the first time I fired it up, I tore my piston and rod to pieces! Ouch! I just didn't get around to buying a new engine. So it sits. My LHS stopped selling Fusions and the parts are drying up. I don't believe that Schumacher marketed the Fusion well enough in my area for it to catch on so in a long way round I think people are losing interest in this car. Too bad, cause I've had fun with mine just tearing around the empty school parking lot!

............ Don't know if people are losing interest in this type of car Joe.  But when this car first came out it was kinda one of a kind now there are soo many copies like the Cen CT-5 , Nitro 4-tec from traxxas and other onroad rtr that people have other brands to choose from besides just Schumacher. But i am sure that the Lipo's and Brushless motor technology will have an effect on the nitro market too, it is alot easier to go faster with electric than nitro.  

Edited by nitrohead5300
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic