www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wow!! This site is dead!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mi2driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2007 at 11:26pm
ziggy i will let you try that 1 mate
ericdarabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericdarabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 10:33am
Why is the site dead?

Because they ban everybody that posts negative comments about Schumacher. Back them into a corner and you get banned.
Also they no longer produce anything innovative or inspiring.
nitrohead5300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 12:39pm
mi2driver there are some friends of mine who run 1/8 scale onroad who use the lipo packs in their cars and like them. I tried out one in my Outlaw Fusion once gave me a really long runtime but I didnt feel safe with the battery, we race kinda rough I did not think it would hold up.
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2007 at 1:30am

thay need to make a new nitro car thats high tec as all the other cars out

and yea peeps are going plug n play but its stil a whole lot of us nitro guys out there

and schumacher prod. just aint cuttin it  i still got my wolf fusion but its a shelf queen now the only reason its not gone is becouse of the wolf pack goods

its like after i got my serpent 960 the fusion just sits around

and now i dune maid me a big block jato and it beat the breaks off my menace21 i had im glad that thing is gone only thing keep me comin back here is you guys

but one day if schuey makes a real race nitro car peeps will want it and maybe the sales will pick up 

Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2007 at 12:39pm

Schumacher make sales???

Qaz

Hutch-e-bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2007 at 4:32pm

Originally posted by ericdarabbit ericdarabbit wrote:

Why is the site dead?

Because they ban everybody that posts negative comments about Schumacher. Back them into a corner and you get banned.
Also they no longer produce anything innovative or inspiring.

Also they have stopped letting people join so no newbies asking questions and no exciting new products to talk about = dead forum.

bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2007 at 6:47am
real wut the heck are thay doin we need newbie jokes
ziggy12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ziggy12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2007 at 7:57am

Hey I thought you were kidding. I just tried to rejoin as another name and it says new members are not being accepted.

I thnk it might be to try to keep street racer off the site for a while but it seems rather strange

Cheers

Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2007 at 11:17am

Newbie jokes

Qaz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2007 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by ziggy12345 ziggy12345 wrote:

I thnk it might be to try to keep street racer off the site for a while but it seems rather strange

Cheers

.................He has been kicked of every major site here in the USA he just a trouble maker who likes to argue about pointless trivia. 

Edited by nitrohead5300
Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2007 at 3:00pm

wow, no new people because of one person?? what kinda bs is that..

ziggy12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ziggy12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2007 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by nitrohead5300 nitrohead5300 wrote:

Cheers

.................He has been kicked of every major site here in the USA he just a trouble maker who likes to argue about pointless trivia. 

WHAT??? How can you say that.. No he doesnt.. LIAR..You must be a complete idiiot to say that!!! LOSER

LOL.... OK only joking.. I thought you might be missing him so I stepped up... Forgiven?

mi2driver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mi2driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 1:00am
nitro go for the lipos they r safe providing u use and charge them properly.at the brca agm i spoke to phil booth ref a new nitro race car ie would they be developing one and he said NO,hench the reason my r12's are up for sale . i will probly end up with an xray nt1 or an mtx4r for next season 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 1:09am

Originally posted by nitrohead5300 nitrohead5300 wrote:

Cheers

WHAT??? How can you say that.. No he doesnt.. LIAR..You must be a complete idiiot to say that!!! LOSER

LOL.... OK only joking.. I thought you might be missing him so I stepped up... Forgiven?

.........................Miss him ?? You have got to be kidding there is bad blood between us.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 1:11am

MI2Driver that is really too bad.

blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 2:00am
Hey guys,

haven't been here for ages..... I think a lot of you have hit it on the head No wants to buy a rebadged fusion i know i was looking forward to something new and what a let down... They put a .28 in it which might be a little quicker than the ever reliable TTr they used why dident they get a higher .21 from picco ??? My fusion sits in a box collecting dust, WHY because Schumacher wouldn't even release new parts which would keep us enthused you can only spin a wheel for so long before you get bored....Even my LHS that stocks the Schumacher brand are getting less and less parts in due to no one buying them any more...

My eye brows would have raised if the new fusion had :

*Updated 3 speed and adjustable....
*Maybe a redesign from belts to shafts....
*A kit version so you could at least build your own....
*Bump start compatible so if you wanted the kit you could drop your own engine of choice in....

I purchased my young lad a R12 and now it sits there due to having to wait for parts so after Chrissy it will see ebay most prob and the lad will get a HPI Nitro 3SS due to getting parts on the spot !!!!!

Ok hope every one has a great festive season and enjoy the family time peeps, And remember speed is everything....lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 3:18am
Good Points Blade. Merry Christmas.
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 10:58am
Hey nitro whats been happening, We have been flat out traveling and racing offroad, The young lad picked up some sponsorship through the local hobby shop with Xray so we have been flat out testing and racing every spare minute, Hows the projects coming along...I put the CMB out of the fusion in the XB8 EC ...lol
Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 11:23am

Blade hows it going man? Long time no hear?!?!

Qaz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by blade954 blade954 wrote:

Hey nitro whats been happening, We have been flat out traveling and racing offroad, The young lad picked up some sponsorship through the local hobby shop with Xray so we have been flat out testing and racing every spare minute, Hows the projects coming along...I put the CMB out of the fusion in the XB8 EC ...lol
..........................I got a new school this year and alot more paper work I have not been playing with my toys that much. Great about your son he already has a sponsorship future world champ. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic