www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wow!! This site is dead!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nitrohead5300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 3:31am
take some time off from the hobby Vortex
Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:51am

I heard that.

Spoke too soon when I said I didnt break nothing yet, yesterday broke a rear suspension brace, bulkhead, and ball cup on a shock end after coming down on my rear left suspension arm from a pretty good height.

Hutch-e-bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Vortex21 Vortex21 wrote:

The topic says "This site is dead"... well i see nothing has changed much!

How much would my wolfpack car be worth if I sold it as a roller with alum diff mounts, alum upper suspension arms in rear, titanium pivot pins, steel cvds all around, CVEC bb short pipe, enough spare to nearly build another rolling chassis, and some other stuff? I was thinking $400 is the lowest.

If this site is anything to go by, you may be better off aiming at cents instead of dollars....

Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 9:24pm
Also have upgraded my controller to the Nomadio Sensor and that thing is definatly money very well spent. It already saved me from my truck running away due to low batteries at least 6 times... thanks to the built in fail safe and 2.4GHz technology built into it. Also can hook up a temp, speed, and battery voltage sensor to the truck, but too lazy to try and get all that stuff calibrated. I dont see much of a point of the voltage sensor because when the batteries are low on the car, the controller tells me they are low... literally says that!
Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 9:19pm

The topic says "This site is dead"... well i see nothing has changed much!

I completly left the onroad scene for offroad, the way things are going now, doesnt look like I will be doing the onroad thing for a long time to come. How much would my wolfpack car be worth if I sold it as a roller with alum diff mounts, alum upper suspension arms in rear, titanium pivot pins, steel cvds all around, CVEC bb short pipe, enough spare to nearly build another rolling chassis, and some other stuff? I was thinking $400 is the lowest. I want to buy the new kyosho buggy thats coming out around the end of this year, and the fusion is the last thing i have sitting thats not being used. I need to order about $50 worth of bearings and parts and then I can put it back together and ebay it. The st-rr is sooo much fun, i still have yet to break a thing on it and i have been punishing the truck for 3 months now. That RB TM928 is a serious engine, im talking wheelspin at under 1/4th throttle! Ran it in the yard a couple days this week and it tears the grass and everything else up. But i cant run it on the street with the Crimefighters on it now because it would eat those up in a week.

mi2driver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mi2driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 11:20pm
nitro its probaly cheeper, and to go racing you dont need a pit man with electric racing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 1:32am
Originally posted by joedodge1 joedodge1 wrote:

I pulled my Fusion out last Aug. after a year of sitting around and the first time I fired it up, I tore my piston and rod to pieces! Ouch! I just didn't get around to buying a new engine. So it sits. My LHS stopped selling Fusions and the parts are drying up. I don't believe that Schumacher marketed the Fusion well enough in my area for it to catch on so in a long way round I think people are losing interest in this car. Too bad, cause I've had fun with mine just tearing around the empty school parking lot!

............ Don't know if people are losing interest in this type of car Joe.  But when this car first came out it was kinda one of a kind now there are soo many copies like the Cen CT-5 , Nitro 4-tec from traxxas and other onroad rtr that people have other brands to choose from besides just Schumacher. But i am sure that the Lipo's and Brushless motor technology will have an effect on the nitro market too, it is alot easier to go faster with electric than nitro.  

Edited by nitrohead5300
trikz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trikz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2008 at 3:14am

ouch!! if its engine parts then surely u'll be able to get it over by you!

CONNECTING ROD AN0349

CYLINDER & PISTON AN0549

may have to mail them for linear/piston availblity http://www.udisco.com/hobbies/inv/THUNDE.HTM

http://cgi.ebay.com/Schumacher-Fusion-Nitro-21-motor-3-spd-R olling-Chassis_W0QQitemZ110215122428QQihZ001QQcategoryZ19168 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ">any good to u?

joedodge1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joedodge1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2008 at 2:37am

I pulled my Fusion out last Aug. after a year of sitting around and the first time I fired it up, I tore my piston and rod to pieces! Ouch! I just didn't get around to buying a new engine. So it sits. My LHS stopped selling Fusions and the parts are drying up. I don't believe that Schumacher marketed the Fusion well enough in my area for it to catch on so in a long way round I think people are losing interest in this car. Too bad, cause I've had fun with mine just tearing around the empty school parking lot!

mi2driver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mi2driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 11:12pm
not to mention local councils closing down race tracks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2008 at 11:45pm
Nope a shift by the industry to mostly electric cars and lipos
Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2008 at 8:49am

Maybe they are planning how to make our nitro cars ecomical friendly and cut down on our carbon footprint

Qaz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2008 at 12:02am

No I think it maybe something else besides weather.

mi2driver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mi2driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 11:12pm
must be somethingin the air or round here in england the rain water

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 9:01pm
It is not just this site that is dead they all are.
Hutch-e-bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 3:06am

Ever tried watching paint dry?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 1:03am
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 10:21pm
wow ive seen more activity in roadkill
Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2007 at 6:20pm

Originally posted by bigcrash bigcrash wrote:

Don't you guys forget me either!!! Lots going on this year, a new business, coaching wrestling for my 6yr.old, and my families health issues but we are doing well. Happy Holidays to all of you old pals. I miss my cars only ran mine once all summer....I am still here..

Hope everything gets good for you man, and how could we forget you 

Qaz

Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2007 at 6:17pm

Blade if you're going to put a 28 into your fusion welcome to the family I guess

Qaz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic