www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lewis Hamilton vs The Stig!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lewis Hamilton vs The Stig!!!
    Posted: 01 December 2007 at 9:34pm

Could be the biggest test for Lewis this year.

I've just read that Lewis will be taking the "reasonably priced car" around the Top Gear test track and we'll see it tomorrow night....don't miss it....8 o'clock BBC2.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/7120556.stm

Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2007 at 9:39pm

Oh and for those outside of the UK who don't recieve Top Gear at the same time...i'm sorry but we'll let you know.

COME ON MY SON!!!

You may be able to tell...i'm quite looking forward to it.

Hutch-e-bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2007 at 2:10am
Clarkson was interviewed on LBC 97.3 on friday. He said the track was wet so dont be expecting too much....

Edited by Hutch-e-bee
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2007 at 11:51am

Boo.

Still JC's questions about Alonso should be quite entertaining.

Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2007 at 5:55pm

This should be good two hours till its on.

Qaz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2007 at 8:57pm
Hamilton got skills man!
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2007 at 9:09pm

Unbelievable!

He is so down to earth as well.I was lmao.

Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2007 at 11:06am

It was oily and wet and should be coming back when dry

Qaz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2007 at 5:35pm
Its gonna be a 1:40 then.. no doubt
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2007 at 6:36pm
 I'm going for 1:41....but we've got a long wait to find out.
vectra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2007 at 12:25am
Originally posted by Anthoop Anthoop wrote:

He is so down to earth as well.

You have got to be kidding..!
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2007 at 1:08am

No,not really.For his age i don't think he's let it all go to his head at all....compare him to N.Mansell!

Besides which,you've kind of quoted me out of context there...my statement was "He is so down to earth as well.I was lmao." where i was referring not only to the interveiw but also to his attitude in the car....as any guy of his age would behave........."come on 56 mph,what the f..."

Anyway it's only my opinion as i see things,do you not like him then?What is your opinion?

vectra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2007 at 4:52pm
Cant stand the little upstart.
Kev's Raptor 2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev's Raptor 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2007 at 8:31pm
wot happened I missed it,,, watching a top gear re-run on that Dave channel and completely forgot about the new series on 2,,,,  
vectra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2007 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Kev's Raptor 2 Kev's Raptor 2 wrote:

wot happened I missed it,,, watching a top gear re-run on that Dave channel and completely forgot about the new series on 2,,,,  

The Stig whooped Lewis's ass.
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2007 at 8:52pm

Originally posted by Kev's Raptor 2 Kev's Raptor 2 wrote:

Don't worry Kev...Top Gear is repeated tomorrow @19:00 on BBC2.Worth watching if you like F1....Hammond has a go in an F1 car.

Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 8:50am

I want to see him do a lap in his F1 car, now that would be cool.

Qaz

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic