www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Entertaining forum questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Entertaining forum questions
    Posted: 19 November 2007 at 9:56pm

Seen any?

Shouldn't laugh really but here's one i saw on another site...

Quote ORIGINAL:  feguez

I have a problem with my engine Ofna force .32; another day him places 2 filters of petrol to the engine .. this one I do not work, remembering one of the filters it was used in another car that the engine I damage for using sunny petrol, once open the engine they can be observed small as water droplets in the part of the piston ... place oil after run to lubricate the parts and to have compression but this one seemingly does not answer...
Some help or someone who has spent the same thing to him?
Thank you very much and regards!!!

Hutch-e-bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2007 at 10:44pm
How are you supposed to reply to that?!!!
glypo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glypo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2007 at 12:47am
Obviously the problem is using Sunny petrol.

Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2007 at 5:47pm
and lacking the ability to write a complete and understandable sentence

Edited by Vortex21
Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2007 at 10:00pm

I'm confused

Qaz

Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2007 at 11:31pm

...and there's more:-

To the end... the engine I work to the perfection  ... I comment on them which was the problem!!!
The Hobbico After Run Oil does not mix with the fuel, has similar reaction on having mixed water with oil .. having thrown the drops of oil inside the this engine was remaining lubricated but on the fuel having tried to ignite it was entering and the oil was reacting so that distribute in small particles separated from the oil, this one therefore was not allowing that the engine should have compression and not run...Recommendation: The Hobbico After Run Oil applies it to him when the engine is going to be long time without use!!!

...so now you know...eh?!!!!

bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 12:28am
wo hes worst then me yo
Hutch-e-bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 12:38am
ka chow!
Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 12:20pm

Qaz

Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2007 at 8:08pm

Hang on....he's back:-

my engine ofna force .32 not ignite...
Not that happens to him ... please send me the regulations of factory of the carburator!!!

very thanks... friends

Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 4:47am

i can do this one...

My ofna force .32 engine wont start...now this happens to me ... please send me the recommendations from the factory on the carb settings for this peice of sh1t.

thanks in advance... friends

Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 8:51am

Qaz

Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 12:22pm

Good work Vortex!

I gave him the settings.

Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 5:22pm

Finally someone put a stop to him lol

Qaz

Kev's Raptor 2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev's Raptor 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2007 at 9:14pm

If he writes posts like that no wonder he has no joy in running his RC,,, he must be constantly slumped over the PC with an empty bottle of vodka in 1 hand an ofna force .32 engine in the other and typing posts with his --------------

I'll leave that for you guys to fill in

Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2007 at 1:15pm

Qaz

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic