www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale/Wanted > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

%%% WARNING %%%

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: %%% WARNING %%%
    Posted: 14 November 2007 at 11:52pm
Beware of this guy. He is currently under investigation by the police and is being banned from very forum he is a member of.
If you are a member of any forum then please post there to advise members of him

Read this thread and you will see what I mean about junior11111.
LSP For Sale

I know this is on another forum but have a look
RIPPER

Just advising you lot to steer clear of him. whistling.gif
xtreme-rc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtreme-rc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 2:51am
Thanx for warning...
I hope I don't have to post another warning message soon...
Day 15 Please God help me
vectra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 9:54am
Have you got stung by this guy?
Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 4:53pm

Has he ever come to this forum? And what does he do that's so bad?

Thanks for the heads up

Qaz

xtreme-rc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtreme-rc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 5:39pm
No my Story Is From a very unexpected Name...
But there is another 8-9 People with me so we may all come together and Take an Legal action...
fastracksammy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fastracksammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 7:40pm
Thanks for the tip. Will let the Tamiya club guys know.
vectra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Qaz96 Qaz96 wrote:

Has he ever come to this forum? And what does he do that's so bad?

Thanks for the heads up

Qaz

Here you go
http://www.racing-cars.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7923&am p;PN=1

Read the links to my original post to find out what a bad boy he has been
Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 8:47pm

Thanks alot dude, hopefully I will never bump into him.

Qaz

Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 8:50pm

Guys search for him on google he is famous

Qaz

ricky174 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricky174 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2007 at 3:46pm
i urge people to ignore roomers.i personnely delt with this kid for the lsp and no problems..seems the guy has a problem with the kid and wants to cause as much hassle as poss and get him banned from every were..has any one been ripped off on here by him?no! and id urge people to listen to both sides of any story before decisions on banning and dealing with people are considered..and vectra is a fine example himself of some one not to deal with as half his posts are "how much posted to ireland"..if you have nothing better to do why not go get the true facts before posting fake warnings??
ricky174 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricky174 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2007 at 3:47pm

Originally posted by vectra vectra wrote:

there aint 1 person saying they have been stung by him hence egnore the warning till evidence is shown

rcmadd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcmadd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2007 at 6:26pm
this guy seems to live all over the country i have looked at other forums hes been banned from and some gave differant addresses
vectra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 12:45am
Originally posted by ricky174 ricky174 wrote:

there aint 1 person saying they have been stung by him hence egnore the warning till evidence is shown

Wake up dopey
How many posts has he had on here?
It would be hard for others to get stung seeing as he only registered.
And,
Judging by the amount of posts you yourself have on forums you appear not to be on the scene too long
Reason I keep asking on forums " How much delivered to Southern Ireland"
is simply because that is where I live
That is where I run an RC Club and have done successfully with over three years.
Further to that reason is because i am the one person all my members trust to make purchases for them which i have never failed to find a bargain yet.
Now sonny
Tell me.
In your history of rc hobbying
How many thousand Pounds have you spent over the internet making purchases as a result of askin prices?
Maybe you are one of the few that jump in and say
"I will buy that" without asking for a price first.

Well bud
If it is of any benefit to you.
I have bought in excess of 10K worth of rc gear over the past 3 yrs.
For myself. My son. and almost every member in my club.

Match that before blasting off at me.
Get that other wretch of a buddy of yours to come back and show how honest he is.
OH
By the way
I can assure you I would have more following here from sellers than you have.

Now,
Go visit most forums and read about your buddy
or better stil Google him ..
Oh,
Maybe you wouldnt believe that either. You might think I created all of those pages about him as well
xtreme-rc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtreme-rc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 3:25am
@Ricky
I'm Sure That Guy Has a good Story ,They always got some Stories...
My mum Send the item,I'll Mail you the tracking Number (they sometimes don't even know your Mail address) Blah Blah Blah
It is so sad to see that type of people around us...
I try to deal with one of them muppets nowadays so I can understand you Vectra...
ricky174 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricky174 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 8:27am

Wake up dopey
How many posts has he had on here?
It would be hard for others to get stung seeing as he only registered.
And,
Judging by the amount of posts you yourself have on forums you appear not to be on the scene too long
Reason I keep asking on forums " How much delivered to Southern Ireland"
is simply because that is where I live
That is where I run an RC Club and have done successfully with over three years.
Further to that reason is because i am the one person all my members trust to make purchases for them which i have never failed to find a bargain yet.
Now sonny
Tell me.
In your history of rc hobbying
How many thousand Pounds have you spent over the internet making purchases as a result of askin prices?
Maybe you are one of the few that jump in and say
"I will buy that" without asking for a price first.

Well bud
If it is of any benefit to you.
I have bought in excess of 10K worth of rc gear over the past 3 yrs.
For myself. My son. and almost every member in my club.

Match that before blasting off at me.
Get that other wretch of a buddy of yours to come back and show how honest he is.
OH
By the way
I can assure you I would have more following here from sellers than you have.

Now,
Go visit most forums and read about your buddy
or better stil Google him ..
Oh,
Maybe you wouldnt believe that either. You might think I created all of those pages about him as well

ricky174 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricky174 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 8:33am

Originally posted by xtreme-rc xtreme-rc wrote:

@Ricky
I'm Sure That Guy Has a good Story ,They always got some Stories...
My mum Send the item,I'll Mail you the tracking Number (they sometimes don't even know your Mail address) Blah Blah Blah
It is so sad to see that type of people around us...
I try to deal with one of them muppets nowadays so I can understand you Vectra...

oh so theres been people on here robbing people? as said i am quite new so aint seen any posts of scammers..maybe a post in the what you want for your site section regarding good deals bad deals?? all i was merely saying is i had a good deal with this kid and wait till you hear his side of the story before you decide to po @@@WARNING@@ and get him banned from every were without even hearing what he has to say, thats all i want to say

vectra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 10:05am

all i was merely saying is i had a good deal with this kid and wait till you hear his side of the story before you decide to po @@@WARNING@@ and get him banned from every were without even hearing what he has to say, thats all i want to say

That is not what you said dude.
You Blatently pointed the finger at me as being the culprit in this Muppets situation.
Why?
Simply because HE told you silly tales and you decided to believe him. Why did you get your truggy from him?
Simply because he saw an opportunity to prove everyone wrong in what they were saying about him but didnt realise that others out there already knoew about him and the law interested in his doings.
Now. as you say. You are new to this?
Well then I think an apology to me and this forum is in order and for you to not make silly comments until you know more facts on situations.
Do you think it is because of me he is banned from near every forum in the country?
NO
There are Admin on all forums to make these decisions on the FACTS they have ;)
So,
I would now like to ask you to refrain from taking this issue you have with me to a stupid level and leave the subject closed.

rcmadd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcmadd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 1:02pm
GO VECTRA  GO VECTRA  GO VECTRA  lol
vectra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by rcmadd rcmadd wrote:

GO VECTRA  GO VECTRA  GO VECTRA  lol

xtreme-rc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtreme-rc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 5:42pm
Forza Vectra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic