www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Lounge!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Lounge!!
    Posted: 12 November 2007 at 9:40pm

Ok guys maybe this place needs a lounge for off topic subjects/general chat....be nice to just have general chatter between like minded folk on varying subjects!

Is this allowed Mr Administrator ...sir?

incognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2007 at 9:59pm
Someones been on modelsport uk!

Yeah, sounds like a great idea.
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2007 at 10:18pm

Yes i did register @modelsport but got fed up with the layout!I'm old you know!

Lots of forums (if not ALL the major ones) have some kind of area for chatting so i'm thinking it would be nice to have one here too.As i said before a place for chatting about cars/rc/computers/games/life in general..hey whatever!

Maybe should of asked Admin. first but i guess we'll see if it's still here tomorrow!

incognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2007 at 10:43pm
If you mean its wierd how the replys are displayed after the first post that happend to me aswell. Its a bug they have on their site I think, its easy to chage to a normal layout.
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2007 at 11:09pm

Yes...when i click into a thread it just displays the header with no replys...i have to click each reply to see it!

Played around for ages and got fed up!Besides didn't really feel like it was my sort of place so i've left it alone for now!

I like it here,i think there's a good group of peeps but at the moment we have nothing to really talk about...which is where this thread comes in!

incognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2007 at 11:23pm
You had to go into forum options near new topic or add reply

As you said though, not a particually good site, I swear 90% of the people there own a Hyper 7!

Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2007 at 11:34pm

Ah thanks,i'll have a look!

....and hey there's nothing wrong with a Hyper7!Honestly mate it's the toughest buggy you'll find and the both the 4 port and 8 port absolutely rip!I've said it before but i've had my Hypers cartwheeling to the point where your thinking "that's the end of that"...but no it lands on it's wheels and off you go!Not had to replace a broken part yet.

incognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2007 at 11:35pm
I didn't mean anything bad about the hyper, its just seems like I'm the only person who is interested in on road nitro cars! The for sale section is kinda interesting though.
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2007 at 11:42pm

Yes,i've found that alot of forums have an off road preference...that's ok but not everything!

It's nice to go fast too!

incognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2007 at 11:57pm
Well I won't be going anywhere for a while as my local track is closed until summer 08!

I think I'll take a 2nd look at the hyper now!

Edited by incognito
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2007 at 12:05am

Closed till summer 08...blimey that's rough,why so long?Are they duplicating the Nurburgring by hand?

incognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2007 at 12:10am
No idea, its just sort of closed off by metal barriers. I'll know more tomorrow. No other tracks near me appart from electric ones.
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2007 at 12:15am

Where are you anyway?

incognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2007 at 12:22am
SE London.
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2007 at 12:35am
There must be loads of tracks in that area....hang on...your not mobile yet are you?
Hutch-e-bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2007 at 12:36am
You two seem kinda cosy! I'll push off then two's company and all that!
incognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2007 at 12:45am

As its quite a built up area there are precious few places where a nitro track could be located where no one would complain becacuse of the noise.

The closest place is a track in 'Woking' and I get the feeling its ment for mainly electric even though they say you can drive 1/10 nitro if you like. Too far for me anyway as I don't have a car.
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2007 at 12:49am

Originally posted by Hutch-e-bee Hutch-e-bee wrote:

You two seem kinda cosy! I'll push off then two's company and all that!

Nah...come on don't be like that buddy.If you've got something to say then spit it out!

Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2007 at 12:51am

Originally posted by incognito incognito wrote:

As its quite a built up area there are precious few places where a nitro track could be located where no one would complain becacuse of the noise.

The closest place is a track in 'Woking' and I get the feeling its ment for mainly electric even though they say you can drive 1/10 nitro if you like. Too far for me anyway as I don't have a car.

Yes so transport is your problem....but if Woking says you can use nitro then get down there and smoke em out!!!

incognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2007 at 12:56am
Well I think it would be abit too far even if I did have a car! 1 Hour and 22 minutes one way according to the AA route planner.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic