www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale/Wanted > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TOP CAT!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz_Stanton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TOP CAT!!!
    Posted: 08 November 2007 at 11:50pm

Vintage TOP CAT For Sale!!

Superb condition, 99% original (couldn't get hold of a set of top wing mount washers before anybody tells me they're not original That is the only part not original though! )

Top Cat's VERY rarely ever available For Sale let alone one if such great condition. Make the most of this opportunity to own a piece of British R/C history.

Ideal for vintage racing or shiney enough to be a shelf queen!

Now showing on a famous auction site near you...

Edited by Gaz_Stanton
Gaz_Stanton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz_Stanton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 6:03pm
Now relisted!... 
CATS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CATS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 12:59pm
How comes its back on ebay? did you pull it before it ended?, or did someone dodgy not pay you?? (I know how that feels!!!!)

Edited by CATS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz_Stanton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 10:51pm

I didn't pull it before it ended or have a non-payer. My head said i had to sell it so I put it on ebay, but my heart didn't want to so I ended up putting a high reserve on it.  

Of course it then didn't make that reserve so it's back on with a much lower, sensible reserve on it now.

Edited by Gaz_Stanton
FERRETTI View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FERRETTI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2007 at 7:03am
Why don't you put a BIN on it? you now have an idea of what it's worth in an open auction, so why don't you put a price on it for a little more than it last ended at, you might get a bite

PS please offer it to the club members first though

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz_Stanton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2007 at 3:24pm

Originally posted by FERRETTI FERRETTI wrote:

Why don't you put a BIN on it? you now have an idea of what it's worth in an open auction, so why don't you put a price on it for a little more than it last ended at, you might get a bite

Yes, nice idea and what i should have done. Unfortunately i can't add a But It Now price on now as there has been a bid on it.

FERRETTI View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FERRETTI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2007 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Gaz_Stanton Gaz_Stanton wrote:

Originally posted by FERRETTI FERRETTI wrote:

Yes, nice idea and what i should have done. Unfortunately i can't add a But It Now price on now as there has been a bid on it.

You could offer a BIN price here, if you get it you can use your option to end the auction early.
FERRETTI View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FERRETTI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2007 at 8:31pm
You've got a PM Gaz_Stanton.
top cat mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote top cat mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 5:07am
Nice Car... your nuts for parting w/ that thing...like the holy grail of rc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz_Stanton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2008 at 10:00pm

I didn't sell my TopCat back in November but I will be putting it on e-bay as soon as I get chance in the next week or so.

In the meantime if anyone wants to make a serious offer for the car then PM me. I would prefer to sell it to someone from here who would appreciate it so am prepared to listen to offers prior to listing it on t'bay. 

bormac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bormac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2008 at 7:15am
Gaz that sure is a very nice Topcat. I have 3 Topcat's so dont need another. Its funny how these cars are a little rare and to find one in good condition is hard work. I think these cars are highly undervalued and I hope you get what its worth to you. Nice car!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic