www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale/Wanted > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hobao Hyper 7 TQ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hobao Hyper 7 TQ
    Posted: 06 November 2007 at 8:03pm

FOR SALE

One Hobao Hyper 7 TQ 21 Sport come with Hump pack, charger, Glow start, wrench, std tyres + Angle spikes on wheels, wheel radio all you need.plus wish bones,spare clutch shoes,after run oil,air filter oil,plus other bits. The car runs and looks like new.

SOLD

Edited by shortie
ricky174 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricky174 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2007 at 10:01pm
were are you bud???
vectra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2007 at 1:01am
Pics please ?
shortie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2007 at 6:22pm
I live in Coventry uk , i am trying to get pic`s
ricky174 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricky174 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2007 at 4:59pm
shortie, im close to you in birmingham, send me piccy to ricky174@yahoo.com  please mate, im interested and could collect depending on condition and age..speak soon bud
shortie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2007 at 6:32pm
ok i have to go out in the morning when i get back i will get some pic`s and send them, speak soon 
ricky174 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricky174 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2007 at 6:54pm
hi mate, are you up for offers??http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=ShowSpecif ication&ItemID=20870  still send me piccys any way, im willing to make a offer and can collect..speak soon
vectra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2007 at 10:50pm
Post pics Bud.
Sounds interesting ;)
shortie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2007 at 1:28pm
Hi all i have pic`s but i have not put any pic`s on here before, i only know how to do small things on my laptop. 
rcmadd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcmadd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2007 at 1:46pm
upload pics onto photobucket then paste image link onto here
ricky174 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricky174 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2007 at 2:27pm
hi bud, or get your phone connect to your usb, you will have to use your phones cd if you aint used it before and follow instructions once cd loads..change piccys from phone to pc..then go into email compose a email attach file,you will go to my piccys then click on piccys and upload, back to email and send lol my addys  ricky174@yahoo.com  i am verry interested and will come collect depending on piccys, the reason people and my self ask for piccys aint to call you a liar but just to make sure you have what you say and saves people getting suspicous..ultimately it will help your sale, like in this case as soon as i get piccys im 95% gonna come and get it lol
shortie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2007 at 2:54pm
car005-Copy.jpg image by markshandfordcar004-Copy.jpg image by markshandfordcar010-Copy.jpg image by markshandfordcar009-Copy.jpg image by markshandfordcar008-Copy.jpg image by markshandfordcar007-Copy.jpg image by markshandfordcar006-Copy-1.jpg image by markshandfordHi this is the pic`s of the Hyper 7 TQ
rcmadd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcmadd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2007 at 3:00pm

at least they on now lol

ricky174 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricky174 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2007 at 4:58pm
hi are you considering offers??
shortie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2007 at 5:11pm

every one is open to offers, what is yours  

ricky174 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricky174 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2007 at 7:44pm
hi bud 20 and il collect.. ok il start low and we can negotiate 70??il negotiate from there, your turn
shortie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2007 at 9:06pm

I have put it up for 140, if anyone gets close to that they can have it. I am not going to give it away, i will just let it sit in my side.

ricky174 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricky174 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2007 at 1:08am
i was just trying to get a negotiation on like you could of come back with a price i would of come back with a price and nagotiation but sorry for hurting you feelings..i started low then would of nagotiated with you to meet half way, i defo wont go to 140 because there 180-200 new..i didnt mean to offend you just merely trying to nagotiate..dont worry any way and good luck with your sale
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic