www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your RC cars... pictorial thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glypo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your RC cars... pictorial thread
    Posted: 18 June 2007 at 12:03am
Well there have been plenty of these kind of threads, but it's nice to have a new one to see what changes.

Post up your RC collection (big or small) in photos

Mine:

From left to right:

Crono RS03, Team Magic M1-B, Schumacher Mi2EC, Asssociated RC18FT, Nuova Faor SF501, Xray M18, Tamiya F201, Schumacher Havoc, Losi XXX-NT (Picco Engine), Schumacher Fireblade Evo, Losi XXX-NT (RB Engine).

I realised I missed a few cars after taking the photo but ah well.
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 12:57am
kool i did the same on the touring side and your one of the no shows
glypo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glypo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 1:01am
Yeah.... I only took the photo of my collection today though so had nothing to show before.
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 1:36am
wut kinda bike is that
glypo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glypo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 12:18pm
It's a Nuova Faor SF501.

1/5th scale electric.... what everyone runs here in the bike class. Lots of interest in bikes at the moment and a few amazing British tunning companies that are pushing grip and speed to the limit. (Tornado, McLarney)

Current modified and stock world champions are British which is nice... the Italians focus on Nitro though and they are extremely quick. I'm going to get into Nitro bike racing for either this years worlds in Italy or the next worlds to see just how much they beat me.

Anyway here's an action photo of my SF501:

bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 2:17pm
the only one i see round here is the thunder tiger i herd of others but i never seen one or seen any of them run i was thinkin or gettin a nitro bike but i chainged my mind on that seems kinda unstable the bikes to me
glypo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glypo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:17pm
In stock format bikes are difficult. However a lot of work has been done here (with the two companies I mentioned above in particular) and now they are extremely fast, stable and raceable.

As you might expect nitro is a bit of a different story. People are using OS 4-stroke engines with great success and doing other such modifications.
haighy6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haighy6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 5:38pm
Hey someones been in the back door and lifted one of the Havoc's wheels!!

Edited by haighy6
LUGNUT06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUGNUT06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2007 at 9:09pm

Here are mine. The first one is a traxxas nitro rustler and the second is a menace with a big nasty nova rossi .28. Sorry pics are so big.

Edited by LUGNUT06
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2007 at 9:12pm
nice menace21
LUGNUT06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUGNUT06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2007 at 10:07pm

Originally posted by bucci bucci wrote:

nice menace21

menace28

bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2007 at 10:58pm
mine is a menace427 awd dt
LUGNUT06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUGNUT06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2007 at 12:37am
Yes, I like you drag truck very much! I would like to get some money foams like you have. Those things have to hook up like a champ. I mostly go off road, but there is nothing like whooping your buddies on some high speed runs.
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2007 at 1:34am

yea i like the look on there face wen thay see thay got beat by a truck wen i race the cars

but for off road i got big brother lst2 and a lil guy 3.3jato

Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2007 at 4:18am

how is driving the 3.3jato offroad? i would think its too powerful to controll good offroad.

bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2007 at 6:21am

you gotta have good tires om it

apdd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apdd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 9:59pm

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" border="0" />Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" border="0" />Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" border="0" />These are my 3 pride n joy, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" border="0" />

Sorry if pics are to big, i will try n figure out how to make em smaller.

The electric is 1986 boomerang and has trinity monsterhorsepower motor in it and goes well. My rt4gp is awaiting parts from podiumrc as had accident when front driveshaft popped out and spun across road and hit drain in curb lol. And my .21 is awesome need i say more

Edited by apdd
trikz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trikz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2007 at 10:42am

here some of my collection:

Paul M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2007 at 5:42pm
Guys, where was the thread about how to import photos from photobucket?  I'm computer-illiterate so haven't got a clue how to do it, but once I know how I'll slap up some pics.  Cheers in advance.
incognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2007 at 5:52pm
Make a account here then go into your album and upload the images. Then post the IMG code that is displayed underneath the image that you have uploaded.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic