www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale/Wanted > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F/S Menace

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARKHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F/S Menace
    Posted: 31 May 2007 at 5:09pm
DEAL PENDING,  Payment being sent...

I dont have the time to mess with this one, So its gonna go up for sale.. I got it from my neighbor And he said he had bought it new And that he ran it for about an hour before he took out the right front control arm by hitting a parked car in the road. It comes with a box full of extras, And he has done alot of the aluminum add ons.. All that is left to put on is 1 aluminum knucle and aluminum shock tower bracket which I have here in the pics.. It does not come with a controller and may need 1 servo.. What you see in the pics is what you get.. I am asking $170 shipped..  Im open to reasonable offers

You can paypal me at        rick.crowe@gmail.com

Thanks Rick

Edited by DARKHORSE
Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 8:06pm

Hello, im interested in this truck and just have a few questions.

How many gallons through the engine and what percent nitro was it run on?  Is there absolutly nothing wrong with the truck besides what you mentioned above? What do I need besides body, controller, servo, fuel?

DARKHORSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARKHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 12:46am
Not even a half a gallon has been through it from what my neighbor said..

He also said he used odonnels white bottle, But doesnt remember the mix on it..

And from what I have noticed on it, Its gonna need a Radio, Fuel, Throttle Servo and Batteries.. But I have not tried to fire this up... So to be honest I could not tell you.. Im not trying to give away junk, But I have no use for this honestly..

I have great feedback, You can check ebay under backnblack88mustang

Or RCCRAWLER.com  under DARKHORSE...
Thanks Rick

Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 2:24am

Well, i would like to buy the truck but i only do money orders. Where are you located? Im in Virginia.

bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 2:45am
virgin             ia
Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 2:46am
what state you in so i can come up with one for you
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 2:49am
im down here in the bottum florida im like rite across the bridge from schumacher tampa
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 2:56am

by the looks of ebay hes in   OK.

and 22 yellow star   100%

bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 2:57am
how bout the sun shine state
Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 2:59am

or the dirty south

bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 3:00am
we do things diff. down here in the dirty dirty
DARKHORSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARKHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 3:00am
Yep, Im in Oklahoma City Oklahoma.. The Sooner State...
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 3:01am
like as in the uni bomber
DARKHORSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARKHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 3:05am
He wasnt from OKC, Was he?  I think you might be referring to the Oklahoma City bombing at the murrah federal building.. Maybe
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 3:17am

i dont know

Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 3:25am

just sent the money DarkHorse.

bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 3:40am
good send me some to
Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 3:59am
ok send me your menace so i will have a parts truck
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 12:27pm
thats wut i was goin to do with yours strip it down and throw the rest to my rc bone yard
Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 11:54pm

well i will be needing to find another truck soon.

Dark, where did you get those cvds from?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic