www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Schumacher Race Series > Schumacher BTCC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

27t Stock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 27t Stock
    Posted: 17 May 2007 at 11:23pm

Hi

I am thinking of giving 27t a go for the rest of the BTCC season. Can anyone give me any ideas on which motors to go for. I don't wana buy something that is not legal.

Also what spring and brush combinations.

Thanks guys.

Simini

luke hobson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luke hobson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 9:55am
Monster based for best allround in my opinion.
telboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote telboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 11:04am

wuss!

Luke, has you're e-mail change recently?

If not, you need to chack it.

Edited by telboy
Sean Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 9:37pm

Simini,

Either motor will do you good , some prefer Monsters and some prefer Roars , basically they are geared slightly different. A Monster has more torque and a roar has more revs.

Brushes would be anything from "F" lines , Putnams , XXX , X1's , and a good starting point for spring combo would be red , red. (before anybody suggests different please note this is a start point)

Gearing for example , I was running 5.8 with a Monster at Stafford and changed to 6.1 with a Roar.

simini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 10:21pm

Thanks guys - giving me plenty to think about.

Are any monster or roar legal - I find the BRCA list a little confusing!!

Cheers

Sean Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2007 at 2:35pm

The only 27t motors that arent legal are CO27's (bright blue can)and "X" stocks (black can).

If you come over to either myself or Jeremy from Team Scream we will help you choose a motor and help with your gearing. Jeremy from Team Scream is at every round of the BTCC and this is why I run his gear.

Edited by Sean Guy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic