www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

menace 4x4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2fast2furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: menace 4x4
    Posted: 01 April 2007 at 6:25pm

hi all just got my fusion 21 very fast car but unless u have a completely flat surface it is useless so i am selling it to buy a menace 4x4 are these ok to take of road i.e fields couple of jumps ect cheers all just dont want to make the same mistake again

cheers steve

ben.21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben.21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2007 at 6:31pm
the menace is a top notch car. just be prepared for some breaks. im not saying they break easy it's just that if your not familier with the field the menace will find all the bumps. and with it being such a quick car they can cartwheel. but other than that there very versitile, they'll go on most surfaces. it's better than the fusion  i think anyway
2fast2furious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2fast2furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2007 at 6:55pm
do you know what the 0-60 time is
jude26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jude26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2007 at 8:55pm

Its supposed to be 1.9 seconds. Seems like a bit of stretch but here is the link where I got that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumacher_Menace

hope this helps.

bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 12:41am
the menace good truck i got mine and turned it to a street drag truck  the 1.9 i dont think so but close to it it can do high speeds on no so smooth roads but jumpin no dont do it i jumped mine once and i cout it in the air it wasnt a fast run but look at it small jumps ok like 2 feet at low to mid speeds max but it has mad speed it beat alot of on road cars it will it t and get it
POMPEY MENACE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POMPEY MENACE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 2:09pm
just make sure you have a spare supply of front and rear arms.
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 2:22pm
yes this is very true the arms break just doing high speed roll overs and flips
r3dd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r3dd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 2:35pm

so what about metal arms they must be able to take the strain 

j1paz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j1paz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 5:39pm
I have alloy wishbones front and rear however I have only just fitted them but did some jumps today and a cartwheel or 2 and they are fine
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2007 at 3:26pm
its a good idea to lern the truck first and then put those on i saw a guy hit a curb with those and tweeked his whole truck
Gavstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2007 at 9:27pm
Well i still got the good old plastic ones on mine and done loads of cartwheels havent broken n e apart from when i hit a curb
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2007 at 10:52pm
i need your arms
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic