www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

dunoe if this is right

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dunoe if this is right
    Posted: 21 July 2004 at 9:33am
alrite i need to get G562L out of G556E and what glypo said isnt working 1 little bit, its not moving a mil, and i have me and my father holding each pare of fkn vice grips, is there some trick to it? is it suppos to b so friggen tight??? WATS GOIN ONNNNNN
suab_roo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suab_roo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 10:42am
I just had the same prob and it worked for me. But... not until i used 2 pairs of GOOD vice grips on it! As long as you get a good grip on the one way clutch and the hex bolt it HAS to move in the end!  Good Luck!
glypo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glypo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 11:22am
All i can say is good luck.

As i said in other posts it has never worked for me before.

It's a lot easier just to get the whole assembly again.
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 2:27pm
muahaha i got it, u gripped ur 1 way bearing?? i didnt, took that off and then went and got some long thin vice grips, and held on to the long thing and to the top of the washer, not the hex screw, and it came loose, i was about to buy another full thing like u glypo, was jus puting in my credit card number when we got it lol, thanks for the help 
suab_roo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suab_roo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 3:01am

To be honest glypo when i found the right way to do it it was easy!  A LOT easier than buying the complete E start assbly!  ;)

glypo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glypo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 8:59pm
In theory it should be easy, it's just usually when my hex drive screw gets stuck it because it's been over tightened and stuck, not because it's worn.

Probably why i have no luck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic