www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Vintage > Vintage Schumacher Rides
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some of my collection.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FERRETTI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some of my collection.
    Posted: 27 January 2007 at 8:45am

Hi, I thought I would share some of my collection with you guys, I have quite a few cars but only 3 of them are Schumachers. This is my never ran Pro Cat, it's a bit of a project but luckily I have most of the parts I need with exception of wing mounts and a wing.

I'm not sure this one is vintage but here  goes, I think it's a Cat 98 EC (that's what it says on the box anyway), please correct me if I am wrong. This was my race car some years ago, luckily I wasn't too bad a driver so it's in real good condition, most of our racing was indoors. I plan to restore this one over the next few months.

I also have a new built SST of some description (carbon apparently), I think I need to post that one in a different forum I don't think it's vintage. I don't know if you have a ban on none Schumachers please let me know. I hope these photos work OK it's the first time I have used photobucket. Thanks.

NeilD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeilD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2007 at 11:11am
Hi Mark, thats two really nice cars you have there. I don't think there would be a problem posting pics of non Schumacher cars as forum members are always selling non Schumacher gear in the for sale section.
bormac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bormac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2007 at 11:14am
Oh cool,open season.Now I can start showing off my Losi XXX and RC10 buggies!
NeilD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeilD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2007 at 11:16am
Why not, this was the golden age of offroad racing so lets enjoy 'em.
FERRETTI View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FERRETTI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2007 at 12:36pm
Great, I'll put some more of my stuff on soon. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic