www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what mods for menace gtr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 4:57pm

Here we go again. Confusing the real world with rc! I used to modify full size road cars and once beat a Porsche 911 with a turbocharged Fiat Strada Abarth. In a straight line of course! I come to rc from this angle and you come to it from another angle. I like outrageously powerful and virtually uncontrollable and you like power with control.

We must agree to disagree but I still want to see some pics! COME ON! 

This is the type of crazy stuff I like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vExpEl0_5-Y

Edited by Hutch-e-bee
pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 4:58pm

a V12 strapped to a go kart would not even move it a centimetre, it doesnt have the torque to move it in ayway whatsoever.

BT, when you say .21s are better than .28s on road, I think what you mean is that they perform better on a track rather than in performance. a .28 can outperform a .21 but .21 on road race engines have extensive modifications from stock. Take picco's range or JPs range. These are stock modified and can beat a stock no modifications .28 on a track POSSIBLY. but a modded .28 is a different story altogether

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 6:10pm

pani,

No a fully modded .21 is faster than any other larger model engine on the dragstrip. the .21 reigns. by a few mph

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 6:15pm

Hutch-e-bee,

your right i dont like things like that its boring and a waste of power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMEgp_tGDw4

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats what i like smaller lighter, stronger ,faster and more manovable. Just like the ememy mig.

Edited by Banana Turbo
Hutch-e-bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 6:36pm

Everyone please vote on this!!

Whos video was boring? Mine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vExpEl0_5-Y

or Banana Turbo's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMEgp_tGDw4?

Edited by Hutch-e-bee
Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 6:46pm
The begining of BT's video is boring coz he just talks, so therefore banana your video was boring

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 7:00pm

1-0

Edited by Hutch-e-bee
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 7:31pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9BiOIInRwk&mode=related& amp; amp; amp; amp; amp;search=

How about that 1? at 1min 11 sec

Qas's opinion doesnt count he is a balck guy. So prefers camels.

Is that racist?

My car has 310 camel power LOL

Edited by Banana Turbo
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 7:42pm

And this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsQikGV9X_A

it doesnt bother me. People who think that yours is better have a very low interlect.

To prefer somthing so inferior is a disgrace to the human race. 

Some of the most technologicaly advaced machines on the planet that only 5% of militarys are allowed to own.

Or a cut and shut that a 17 year old did with a packet of spanners in his mums and dads garage?

Thats the question your asking hutchy bee.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 7:43pm
What are you on? I am black too. How is it relevant to this? All black people like camels? Is your real name Jade Goody?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 7:45pm

Hutch-e-bee,

Why is that relevent? Oi! There are still blacks jumping around with sticks in nappies.

How is it relevent. I mean really.

Edited by Banana Turbo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 7:48pm

Oh I see. Its not Jade Goody its Nick Griffin.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 7:48pm
Who's Nick Griffen?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 7:53pm

Nick Griffin is the leader of the BNP. I am not impressed by racism BT. In my opinion you are an illiterate imbecile. 

Very wise of you to delete your earlier racist post.

Edited by Hutch-e-bee
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 7:56pm

arrr well Hutch-e-bee thats what i ment when i said your made of piss water.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me?

Your the kid that was crying in the play ground cause some kid went up to you and said "you have big ears im not your friend anymore" Arnt you.

I belive slavery is a touchy subeject to many the truth hutchy bee is.

They were sold to the whites by there own people. Yes other blacks.

i dont want to get banned. Even you give me some great information.

Edited by Banana Turbo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 7:58pm
You really are a mixed up individual.
jonrg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonrg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 8:01pm
You are one very sad little boy BT, I suggest that you go crawl back into whichever primordial pool you slithered out of.
pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Banana Turbo Banana Turbo wrote:

pani,

No a fully modded .21 is faster than any other larger model engine on the dragstrip. the .21 reigns. by a few mph

That has no logic in it whatsoever. If I took a beautiful Lamberto Collari Hand built .32 engine and asked Mr Collari himself to carry out some modifications. Then take a beautiful Lamberto Collari .21 on road engine and carry out exactly the same modifications, are you telling me the .21 will win??

an engine in the same chassis, a .21 and the .32, the .32 will CREAM the .21

When engines have more displacement, they produce a lot more torque. It is that torque that makes all the difference

And just for the record, I'm not going to name anybody, all that crap posted before. erm....why?

its pointless. But i have to admit, some of the stuff said by people is just like are you on drugs or something??

Edited by pani

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hutch-e-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 8:52pm

His earlier post that he deleted said that he lives in Birmingham and there are lots of black bastards there. I dont think he is on drugs, he is just one of the small minded xenophobes that smile to your face and call you a n*gger behind your back.

In his warped world it probably is possible for a collari .21 to beat a collari .32.

pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 9:30pm

like i said, I'm not somebody that names names. I wasn't making specific reference to anyone.

i dont want to start any sort of arguments on here because a) i cant be bothered. b) i really dont need it when I am doing A Levels

Edited by pani
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
  Share Topic