www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Starting options for fusion 21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixy_Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2006 at 12:39am
thanks for the info. Do you have an address in London for that hobby shop?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2006 at 5:15am

Kiwi has a CVEC pipe for .21 engines and larger? I'm pretty sure his isn't for .12 to .15 engines. He runs the quality .21 red and silver bump start novarossi i think. Its a real nice engine. I read on some German site that it revs to 47,000 rpm.

This is this one i belive. The CVEZ165S

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=CVE Z165S

And this is the one for .12 engines to .15

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdId=CVE Z135P

Edited by Banana Turbo
pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2006 at 6:17pm

308 hobbies

308 Holloway Road

London

02076097700, www.308hobbies.com note: they sell stuff in the shop not on the site.

btw pixy, where are u based in the UK, in London or not?

Pixy_Black View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixy_Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2006 at 7:26pm

thanks for the info pani

well, technically i'm based in liverpool due to work commitments but i travel to london nearly every week and will be moving there permanently around the summer. what about you?are you based in london?which part?

pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2006 at 11:06am
yes im london based. in the north part in the borough of enfield if you are familiar. you might be familiar with cockfosters if you are travelling from up north

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixy_Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2006 at 2:39pm

hi pani,

yes i know cockfosters. I am based in west london, earls court.Fancy a race sometime?

pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2006 at 3:44pm

hmm could be on the cards right now though i have a levels coming up in january so strictly revision for now and no life the r40 is also a sitting duck with a dodgy compression button so till that comes that isnt going anywhere.

will be good to do a London meet i think for anybody based in London that could attend

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixy_Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2006 at 4:17pm
yes, we can arrange that
sameer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sameer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2006 at 9:11pm

Where can i get a pullstart from and how much(uk)?

thanks

pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2006 at 11:42pm
not sure on that one mate. a schumacher dealer or actually a thunder tiger dealer should be able to order that part for you
sameer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sameer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2006 at 8:24pm
ok thanks
tiesto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiesto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by sameer sameer wrote:

Where can i get a pullstart from and how much(uk)?

thanks

Hello pros,

I need a pullstart for my Menace GTR... PLEASE help me out.
I had enough with estart, althouh modified to take the roto shaft.... i keep brake the cross on the shaft due to the angle...

I need a solution. enough with this..  either proper roto start or pull start.... engine is the default.. i think Thunder Tiger pro 21 R

Can you please help me???? PLEASEEEEE

Thanks,
Andy

Edited by tiesto
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:10pm
I would say the TTr .21 pull start will be good as the engine should just slip straight in with out any modification, Try and down load a tech drawing of the engine you want to get then do some measurements on yours to see if it will bolt up, I know TTr .21 engines are different to normal .21 engines the bolt holes are different.. 
tiesto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiesto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:44pm
Thanks blade...
after searchin online, i managed to find few pull starters for TT engines, pro 21r...
lets hope it will work..  waiting for delivery now..

part: PN0064   ordered already...  if it doesnt fit, there are more..

PN0258 or  PN0229  

If someone has tried them... just tell us so not to waste our money and time...
THANKS,
Andy

tiesto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiesto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:25pm
... in relation to my post above, clearly no one cares from Schumacher to advice that pn0064 is not good enough as it needs backplate as well...

anyway, ignore the part... it appears that part PN0256 is more likely to fit the  TT 21 pro R.

Has someone converted the e-start to pullstart?????
Can someone from Schumacher give us some advice?

Thanks
Andy

Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:38pm

Looking at the link below, I would say yes that includes all parts needed and fully expect it is the correct size. If you are looking for an answer from Schumacher I would suggest phoning them.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXAPJY 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic