www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blades wolfpack project

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mi2driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 1:01am
blade ,tip from last seasons national champ, to make r12 rear belt last longer use mi2 cnc rear diff gears
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 11:39am
Cheers whats the part # if you have it handy.... I purchased a second hand o/s 12 today as well might let the lad loose on the onroad track as well....
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 12:21pm
he will like that
mi2driver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mi2driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 1:55pm
part no on schuie site
nitrohead5300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by blade954 blade954 wrote:

Guys all you need to do is configure up a belt tentioner that pulls the belt along the top of the upper deck and along the botton of the chassis to help clear the engine, and remove the tentioner from the front, But im leaving this one alone but it could be done, But yes nitro the chassis is very light and schumacher could have been on a winner if they were to develop it further, but inventing unracable fun trucks seams the easy'est avenue to follow latley pitty
........................Yes that seems to be Schumacher's objective. I am still disaapointed that they did not develope that prototype R-12 I believe you posted on this forum, that car was sweet. Just like their 3 speed tranny if they were to take it to the next level and make it adjustable they would really have something. The Schumacher 3 speed compared to the 1/8 scale onroad unit from the past is much, much  lighter but instead of developing it they do nothing with it just like the R-12.  The first year the R-12 was out it got 3rd place over here in the winternationals this shows it had potential but was not developed , too bad!!
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 12:33am
yea now i got one it is a nice car over all in gonna drive it unlike the ntc3 that thing i let my kids push it around the house but the guys at the track love those things and hate schuy's but all the time changin diff gears no one got alloy or steel diff gears for it yet
Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 1:19am
thats how it is around my area too, everyone has a ntc3, and most think schumachers arent nothing. boy r they wrong..
bucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 1:38am
to those guys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 6:18pm
Hey Blade have you got that TZ.18 in your sons car yet??
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2007 at 1:27am
Should be arriving in the mail this week nitro then its on the run in bench for a few hours then into the car.... should be mobile by next weekend....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2007 at 2:51am
Keep us posted like to know what you think of the TZ
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 12:24pm
Ok after having to much on the plate with racing and nearly selling the hole lot (all the onroad) i decided to try and get back to basics, dropped the modded TTr back in and running her on 30% Sidewinder am really enjoying driving and going to the industrial areas and playing, was good to get the old ttr back in just gunna drop a back plate on to give the engine a bit extra... The Modded CMB was in my truggy screaming around till i was getting to cocky and hit a star dropper off the track at the end of the straight.... Snapped the carby clean off at the base of the block...lol so it in pieces atm

Some pic's of the old girl....

Edited by blade954

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 1:33pm
Sorry about your CMB motor blade she was a stump puller!!
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 1:43pm
Shes not down and out yet mate...lol i had a mario rossi tuned novarossi carby that mark from massive mods got for me, the CMB will return..... Im toying with trying a Ninja carby in the CMB not sure... AS i stated above just wanted to drive for fun again and so far im loving it....All tho was playing in the shed tonite and the OS .28 will fit for sure....lol

Hows your projects coming allong....
Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 5:31pm
Blade you have a fresh body everytime you taks pics of the car. Is that the ttr with the picco .26 carb? So your not getting rid of it after all huh.. i keep going back and forth about keeping and getting rid of mines and now i have another offroad beast coming. Is the crankcase broken or is it just cracked?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 6:35pm
Blade glad your are not getting rid of the CMB. Still working on finishing up some projects!! I have been fighting the Gremlins , everytime I think I have a problem solved something else pops up!! I have a Nitro TC-3 that I plan on converting into a drag car had a problem with diffs think I have solved that. Also working on a V1-RRR I plan on converting into a highspeed parking lot racer.
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 4:50am
The CMB will finds it way back into the fusion but at the moment the TTr is giving my a big smile so it will stay, Yep Vortex with the off road racing and trying to do the on road it was to much so i decided to sell and after putting the ttr in and test driving it i said to my self i cant sell this...lol

ill get a video up soon with the ttr in....

Here is a little vid i did was going to put it up ages ago but neva did...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfjANqLHFF4

bottom end was giving me the sh#@s so i pack it in....

i cant floor it out the front of my house run out of road...

Edited by blade954
Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 3:20pm
Great vid Blade.
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2009 at 7:13am
Ok here is a video from Massive Mods he has just done his final master piece, he has taken on the Go Tech flag and has really got some Hp out of it have a look and see what you think...The engine was'ent putting out 6 hp the test was on the fuel which is marks new blend BIO FUEL vr's A Main fuel.

I am going to see one of these engines in action tomorrow.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=nPxpTNsVjKA

what do you think !!!!! 

Edited by blade954

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 12:59am
Impressive , Blade!! But the motor did not sound like it was putting out 6 hp.

Edited by nitrohead5300
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
  Share Topic