www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale/Wanted > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Cat 98 manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaHomie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Cat 98 manual
    Posted: 28 June 2006 at 3:21pm
Hi guys!

I really need your help. I desperately need a manual for the Schumacher Cat 98!

I bought, supposedly, a Cat 2000 from the bay a couple of weeks ago. Now that I have it in my lap, it actually is a Cat 98. And ofcourse I don't have a manual for it...

If anyone could please take the time to scan the manual and e-mail it to me I will gladly make sure that anyone else on this forum also in need of it, gets their copy.

Or if anyone has got a spare, I will gladly buy it, scan it and then make it available to the people in this forum.

Please drop me a PM or make a reply for this post if you possibly think can help out.

Cheers,

DaHomie
DaHomie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaHomie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 10:39am
Still no replies on this. does that mean there is NO manuals out there?

I have found an exploded view diagram at least but I still need the manual...

For anyone in need of the exploded view, visit this page over at balakracing, scroll down to exploded views and you will find the Cat 98 exploded view but also several other Schumey cars and even some setup sheets.

//DaHomie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic