www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale/Wanted > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

im selling up - fusion for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: im selling up - fusion for sale
    Posted: 27 June 2006 at 12:21pm

sorry peeps, not enough places to run the fusion, to many places to run something offroad,

has tons of spares and tons of hop ups incl full alloy upper susp mounts and arms, titanium pivot pins, boost bottle, motorsave airfilter + more,

all im asking is 500 aud, which is atm... 290 euro, 200 pounds, 370 usd.

thought id offer it to you guys befor i slap her on ebay.

pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 12:38pm

good luck with the sale

i always wanted to sell my r40 for an off road but i couldnt bare to sell it after all ive done to it

blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 12:52pm
Hey Sirus  send some latest  pics to my  email addy if you still have it i know some people have been looking after seeing mine......  Cant promise any thing but you neva know...
bigcrash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcrash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 2:34pm

Hate to see you go brother, but good luck!!!!

Vortex21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 3:42pm
I have the same problem sirus and will probably do the same, good luck
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:55pm

Hello sirus,

can you send me some photos as well pleae.

Thank you.

sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 9:50am

thanks for the comments everyone =), i dont think i could leave hear tho, made to many good friends to just take off,

im flat chat with work this week but my weekend is free so i will have them for you on saturday for sure, pics will be delivered to your mailbox blade =).

Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 12:43am

Hey sirus could you please send me some pictures of your fusion i might be interested in buying your car. could you send the pics to avoidluckyqas@hotmail.com

Thanks

blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2006 at 1:43am
sirus you sold the car yet m8 ???any pics to through up??
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2006 at 4:32am
lol where was this moved from? anyway no i havent sold my car i think i might have enough to buy the havoc without selling my fusion which would put me over the moon, i do love the car =), but i really need an offroad. i'll put pics up now guys =)
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2006 at 6:39am

err oks camera battery flat so in an hour or 2

sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2006 at 7:34am

alrite some pics as follows

http://members.optusnet.com.au/rammurrays1/rev.jpg

http://members.optusnet.com.au/rammurrays1/rev1.jpg

http://members.optusnet.com.au/rammurrays1/rev2.jpg

http://members.optusnet.com.au/rammurrays1/rev3.jpg

any additional info wanted let me know.

might be a week or 2 befor it goes up for sale if it does, depeds if i can afford the havoc without the help of the fusion.

sameer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sameer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2006 at 11:19am
How much you gonna be selling it for?
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2006 at 9:54am

500 (AUD) with no radio gear, that im keeping for the new car. the alloy alone is freaken 300(AUD), has a pro diff in the front, alloy diffmounts in the back, both diffs have ceramic balls, hpi shock's, high speed gear bell is installed, titanium pivot pins all round on lower wishbones, boost bottle installed in crank case, motorsaver airfilter in perfect condition, some spares as well eg: 3 new body posts, shock jets, both the origional pro and stock diff balls, + a spare ceramic ball in case one escapes lol, spare front and rear bumper, stock gear bell,2 stock upper suspension mounts, 4 spare upper swing arms with 2 titanium pivot pins (titanium ones dont fit on the alloy, but you dont need them with the alloy), 2 spare ball cups with short rods on them, 2 spare diff pullys one with fences, 3 allen keys for starting the car, 10 or 11 spare Estart bolts (incase you dont like my upgrade) and spare bearings for inside the diff (thrust bearing and washers, i'll throw in some spare diff bolts if i have them, comes with the t-tool that takes the wheels and other small nuts off, and a torx allen key, and the turnbuckle ajuster that came with the car.

just to note i made my own estart which is much easyer to start, doesnt wear at all, and is quite safe as it doesnt rotate with the engine, vibrates arount alittle, also the head of the estart sticks just outside the shell so you dont have to take the shell off to start, only to fill the tank, it uses a different piece in the drill to start but that is included, i will throw in a spare just in case.

CAR HAS NO ELECTRONICS just need to point that out.

all that for 500 aud which is like 290 euro, 200 pounds, 370 usd blah blah blah.

buyer pays for postage

Edited by sirus
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 11:12am

bump

anyone interested?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic