www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help Now!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Help Now!!!!!
    Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:48pm
OK I got out to the fricken track and the motha ****er wouldent act right. The pinion bell wasent ****ing spinning. And I had allready payed my racing fee!!!!!! Please help me quick fast and a hurry! What parts do I need to purchase?
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:51am
loosen the bolt holding it on and check that theres no rocks under your pinion bell.
[$bigmike$] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:59am
Nope no rocks !
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2006 at 5:29am

the pinion bell is affected by so many things, spurgears, transmision, engine, bearings, it could be alot of things.

pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:34am

ok first of all spin the pinion with your finger to see if you can do this and roll the car aup and down to see if it is not another transmission problem. check to make sure the brake cam wasnt pushing against the disk accidentally and if not then more than likely you have a clutch problem

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:55am
Ok None of that is wrong or sh*t but my fail safe isnt working any more and the fuc*in pinion is all fuc*ed! Damn it!!!!!!! Sh*t dude makes me want to throw the piece of fu*kin Sh*t in the god damn trash can!!!!!!
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:37am
chill pill, they cant always work the way u want them, have you taken the pinion off? maybe you seized a bearing, also see if your clutch has stuck to your pinion, but take the dam thing off.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:39am
Lol have done so and the bering came off hotter than hell while at the track. So is the bearing the problem? And what would be a great 1/10 scale onroad car to get?
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 5:55am

what will you use it for?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:52pm
Racing and serious racing too. I dont want a cylcone cuz of price. My max price is 300$
pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:43pm
mmm cheapest 1/10th around is something like hpi r40 standard (not hara edtion) schumie r12, or team magic g4. anything like a kyosho rrr serpent 710 mugen mtx3 is all pretty much more expensive. i have an r40 that doesnt work right now. needs rebuilding since it hasnt had one for around 4 months or more
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:43pm
lol ye, for serious racing you needa be spending more than that =P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:33am
Dude the point is ELECTRIC not GAS!!! I am getting a factory team associated tc4 ELECTRIC. What would be the best motor to get for all 1/10 scale ELECTRIC onroad cars?Lol
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:02am
shouldent you just toddle over to the electric setction then??? lol
pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:24am

the Vantage V2 range by team orion or the nosram modified range. top end motors though expect to pay 45-60

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:35pm
Yeah! I want the best of the best motors. What do you recomend? And what does the turns mean on the motors. And what does the magnets mean?? Thanx
pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:43pm
well i could tell you but this is a nitro section and i am sercretly on this forum while in college in an ICT lesson so i will reveal all when i get home

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:24pm
Some long class there dude
pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:06pm
generally the fewer turns the faster the motor. magnets are the magnets in side the motor, the more powerful the magnet, the more pwoerful the motor.
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:02pm
from what i been reading the more turns the more power, like orians new motors are 19t standards, tracks in the stats are adopting them well, i want mamba 8000kv for my mini lst =P
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic