www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Electric > Electric Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mission 1 Front one-way instructions.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djmachin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mission 1 Front one-way instructions.
    Posted: 27 February 2006 at 4:25pm
I've just bought a used front one-way from eBay (no instructions with it) and noticed that the output drives come out of the diff quite easily.  There is a lip on the inside of each diff output which makes me think that a clip should be attached to stop the on-way from falling out of the diff pully.  Does anyone have any instructions or information on what should come with the one-way that they could post on the forum (might be useful to other people with one-ways).  Sorry if my description doesn't make much sense.

Thanks for your time
Dave
jo90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jo90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 4:51pm

if this is a standard part with a car then there should be build instructions on the schumacher main site.

So, if it cames as standard with a mission, look under the tech part for the mission instructions.

Not sure apart from that, only ever used a diff and a fixed

djmachin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djmachin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 5:51pm
Unfortunatley it was one of the "speed secret" option parts. The Mission 1 comes with a standard diff front and rear.  I had a look just now but couldn't see it listed (I'll have a proper look this evening).

Thanks for your help.

Dave
MattW View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 10:00pm
No there are no clips. There really isn't much to the one way's, so i suspect all is well.
djmachin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djmachin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 12:26am
Thanks for your reply Matt.  I can relax now.  I've just noticed that one of the needle rollers is missing from one of the one way bearings.Do you know if the needle roller pack (U1633) will replace both sides or do I need to get two packs?

Thanks
Dave
olev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 6:56pm
The needle rollers in the U1633 are not meant for replacing oneway bearing rollers, your only option is really to get a new oneway output, this comes with the oneway bearing. The bearing (or parts thereof) is not available separately.
ecfrombd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecfrombd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 7:01pm
i have a bearing shop at the bottom of the road he can get just about any thing i need , try and find one localy see if they can match the one way bearing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic