www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Will the fusion ever be of racing quality

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 10:08pm
Big Mike, some advice, listen go easy, everyone on here wants to help but just be careful you could easily cut the hand that feeds you.

pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 10:52pm

it is annoyin when people dont answer your question directly but remember forums are voluntary and nobody has to answer really so dont try and force them.

your engine is a .21 size so get a .21 size filter. it will allow maximum air flow into the engine. .12 size throats and openings are very restrictive

[$bigmike$] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 11:06pm
........................ Um...................  I meant what size mm like 10 or 11 mm or 16 mm!! What size.
pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 11:58pm
well the biggest so i'll say 16.
bigcrash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcrash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 12:07am

Bigmike

who are you talking to? who lost there temper? Are you talking to me? Please tell us exactly other than your gears stripping what is wrong? If you go back on this thread and read it my remarks are about big tires to Confusion! I tried to tell you to check your layshaft. Most people here support the Fusion and bettering it. My remarks were again this simple...If you can't drive it how can you like it? There is no man who can drive a Fusion on stock tires fast. Plain and simple THE END! Mike the gears can only strip if something is in them or that they are moving in terms of alignment. Engine or layshaft something is moving and or not ligned up correctly. If the brake was on the car would not power up correctly and you would see them blast apart in front of you car hardly moving...You are so angry you are getting hard to talk to man!Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 10:00pm
Sorry, sorry I am just so dissapointed in my fusion. Sorry if I have been a little hard I do run foams and everything but I cant find out a store that sells the airfilter that has paypal. Please help me.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 11:18pm

hey Bigmike try http://stores.ebay.com.au/RCBoyz_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ 3amesstQQtZkm

dont know if they have what your after but worth a try !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 11:20pm
Thanks dude. I found one on ebay for a serious discount!!!. Only 12.99$

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 12:33am
Ok I am having serious problems with my car starding after sitting for like a year or so while I upgraded it. Any help?
kiwi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 5:46pm
This is what I did to turn my fusion into track racing quality:  I modified it, I only ended up using my fusion fuel filter and crystals, but this is what  I ended up with, a very worthwhile modification.

Edited by kiwi7
nitrohead5300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 10:14pm
What did you do to it Kiwi??
kiwi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 10:20pm
Nothing man, just took the fuel filter and my crystals from my fusion and put them in this car.It was a joke mate, but a least I have a car now that can handle the heat.

Edited by kiwi7
nitrohead5300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 10:29pm

Ok man!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2006 at 12:54am
Dude one thing everyone with a fusion should get is a upgraded steering servo. Stock servos suck. Mines stripped at the track today.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2006 at 4:34am
OK I got this new steering servo and if you take a hard right or a hard left is it supposed to go back and forth a couple of times?? Becuase if it teaches me the lightness of touch but if I make a accident and go too hard on it I will be Fu*ked! Do I need to take it back?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 10:34pm
Hello is this normall or what.
pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 10:44pm
i dont know exactly what you mean, it should be exactly at the position your transmitter is at. sounds like you havent got very precise hands and you jog it about when steering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 11:37pm
Naw dude nvm my lhs said that it was malfunctional and i should bring it back. What about thease battery packs I have been hearing about. Are they a wise buy or not.
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 1:02am
lol you got given a towerpro servo, those things are pieces of crap, when you run more than 1 servo they jitter and crap like you just said, even with a rechargable battery pack as i have a venom hump pack.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2006 at 11:12pm
naw dude it was a jr servo. How do I add pics to the site?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic