www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

schumacher .21 tiger engine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: schumacher .21 tiger engine
    Posted: 12 February 2006 at 3:38pm
is there anyway that i can convert my engine to a pull start???? Please help me on this problem!
pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 3:45pm
yes there is but unfortunately i dont kno sorry mate. i know others have done
Sinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 4:18pm
Toebag View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toebag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 4:43pm
  i had me eye on that for a spare ...  if iget it i'll sell yer the pullstart cheap as chips bigmike
Toebag View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toebag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 4:44pm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 7:48pm
one problem , I think blade has tried one of them starters ,I dont think there is enough room ,the exhaust is the problem , If your talking about a pull start for a fusion  you will need to get the standard thunder tiger pull start , it's only a pull start and no estart combined.
Sinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 8:39pm
It'll be good for the menace due to the different header.
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 11:08pm

Yep converting your e'start to pull start is easy just need the pullstart back plate and the pull start...

Thunder tiger still make the ttr in pull start...

Dont order thist one tho as its nearly the same part # ......

Its the new set up out of the ttr monster truck and wont even come close to fitting in the fusion...Good for a big 6 or menace tho....

[$bigmike$] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 11:20pm
Can anyone seel me the pull start?
nitrohead5300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 11:28pm
$BigMike$ why do you want a pullstart?? You are gonna lose alot of rpm's and horsepower because of the increase in rototational mass on your engine.

Edited by nitrohead5300
Aesgarth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aesgarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2006 at 1:14am
i have a pullstart + the back plate and one way bearing. you're in the US? so i can work out shipping costs. i haven't actually started an engine with it, but it seems to work (turns the engine over) came on a spare engine i bought and i had an e-start lying around that i'm going to use instead.

also, you have paypal? i was going to ebay it, but i'll sell it on here for $10 + shipping (if you think that's too much make me an offer) it's in fairly good condition and i can provide pictures if you need them

edit: i'll be shipping from the UK, so it might be expensive. i'll find out on monday.
edited again, reduced price since what i had up before seemed expensive

Edited by Aesgarth
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic