www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

one way diff?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcrash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: one way diff?
    Posted: 04 February 2006 at 1:15am
I could use some help from you pros. I ordered the one way diff from the R12. It is so thin compared to the Fusion belt. How are you guys getting that to work. Are you using the center of the stock Fusion diff with it? Dumb question but I hope this belt will last longer than the other two did before I put the covers on. Thanks for hearing me...
kiwi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2006 at 9:04am
I remember that Nitro said he was using the one way from the r12 on his fusion, I am sure he will help. 
hutchybee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hutchybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2006 at 11:44pm
Nitro said he used the original diff spur gears and fences instead of the R12 ones and that is it!!
nitrohead5300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2006 at 11:53pm
Yup!!   That is what I did to my Outlaw Fusion ( stretched Fusion.21 )
bigcrash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcrash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 3:22am
 Thank you all...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic