www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

rc on road racing videos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rc on road racing videos
    Posted: 18 January 2006 at 2:57am
does anyone have any video clips or anything they would like to add ?
mattb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2006 at 3:20pm
ye but how?
muffking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muffking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2006 at 3:45pm

I'm thinking of taking mine to the local airfield to shoot some video, but does anyone know of a good way to mount the camcorder below?

james richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2006 at 3:51pm

gaffa (duck) tape

muffking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muffking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2006 at 4:53pm
Good idea, although I can't find anything vertical to gaffa tape it to.
mattb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2006 at 4:57pm

u say airfild? there should be a wind sock stick it to there

james richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2006 at 5:10pm

is that not a digi cam ( i got the sammsung) when you uload it to your pc you can rotate the movie

i have in the passed just taped mine to my controller but its b hard to drive and film at the same time

or ya could tape it to ya car just dont crash

muffking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muffking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2006 at 7:44pm

Cheeky. It only records a res of 320x240, but is really small and lightweight as it records on to SD, which makes it perfect for in car vids. I'm not using my proper camcorder as it's DVD-RAM & is far to expensive to write off.

I might just cut a rectangle in the  roof of a spare shell to slot the SD camcorder in with the help of some velcro straps and hope that I don't roll it.

crazy geezer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2006 at 8:22pm

ok guys, here my R12 sum of u may of seen em b4 though coz i posted them a while ago, but here we go again,

the videos were taken ages ago, down pani's road and i couldnt get the dam thing to shift, i think i messed about with the transmission timing, but its still so fast!!

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=6595847

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=2721196

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=6414427

[$bigmike$] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [$bigmike$] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2006 at 9:47pm
nice videos dude but i was thinking more along the lines of circuit racing , drift racing, and drag racing with 1/10 scale nitro cars!but good videos chap
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2006 at 11:42pm

I like the vids pani, crazy geezer but what happens when you loose controll and hit 1 of those cars....lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 5:17pm

ooo hasnt happened to me yet, and hopefully never will, but imagine if it did, booom!!!

mattb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 5:23pm

how do u add videos?

Coxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 7:05pm
what do i need on my comp to watch the mp4 format? my phone takes vids in mp4 and i can never watch em on my comp....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 10:49pm
quicktime mate, believe it or not, those videos that ive taken are off my D600, crystal clear, u should see the pics!!!, luv that fone
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic