www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Electric > Motors Batteries and Chargers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stock Mi2 ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glypo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2004 at 10:34pm
That's the one, 7.1.
Mark B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2004 at 11:26pm
I've had two go on me before for no apparent reason but they were the cheap ones so could be why. I had the eco27 and that went with a 27 turn motor so i got a 20 turn instead and that went aswell, luckily the day before the warranty was up. I'm sure the higher spec ones are quite good but I dont really like spending money on speedo when the cheaper ones will do fine for me . My brothers got the replacement speedo and had no problems. Maybe its just me  
neveo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neveo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2004 at 12:23am

I had/still have a MTronics Tempo 12t speedo, must be a good 4yr old now (had it when i got my schuie 99) both of which my dad is using as he doesnt have to spend any of his cash that way  !

The speedo still works fine, but i prefer my MRT !

Jan Egil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jan Egil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 11:03pm
well, I complained on my mtronics, and got a new lrp runner or something for a small sum. is monster a motor? I`m running a tamiya superstock motor, and so does  most of the guys at the track. the guy at the lhs is obsessed with tamiya, so it`s hard to get something which is not(small store) the lrp esc feels way smoother on bot brake and gas, it`s much better and within the same pricerange.
ricklee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricklee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 2:17pm
yeah Mtronics aare very competetivly priced
neveo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neveo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 2:47pm

Originally posted by Jan Egil Jan Egil wrote:

is monster a motor?

! I thought u were using a monster ?

The monster is a motor yes. Made by Trinity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic