www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For sale
    Posted: 30 December 2005 at 4:35pm
I have used these shock for two sessions, they are in good order, as you can see in photo, threaded shock bodies and collars cost 32 pounds by themselves form Schumacher.
15 + 2 for recorded delivery. If you are interested let me know, paypla only. LAst tiem the upper mounts and arms did not last long. Anyway here they are:

pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2005 at 4:53pm

hmmm very tempting since on my r40 i have plastic threaded shocks, would be good to have another set and i know these would be stiffer. very tempted but i'll let u know. im sure others will want them as well but like i say tempting

Edited by pani
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 1:05am

lol i'll let you get onto these ones pani, i already have 2 different sets of shocks =P

kiwi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 6:19pm
Sold, thanks Coxy 
col7104 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote col7104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 6:33pm
What are those black o rings doing on the top of the springs. They aren't the ones that are meant to go inside the collars are they?
kiwi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 6:47pm
No 
col7104 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote col7104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 7:00pm
good good
mattb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 7:01pm
ive just bought a set for x mas and there ment to be inside the silver coller
kiwi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 9:48am
Matt B they were just there as an extra, the one that are suppose to be on the inside are there. Anyway Ive just given them a clean and taken those additional rings off and they will be winging there way to Coxy as soon as the post office opens next week. 
Coxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 3:50pm

nothing like cheap upgrades!

so the main difference between these and the stock is these are fully adjustable right?

kiwi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 4:06pm
Yes that is right

mattb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 4:49pm
and they look better lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic