www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

jumping crashing ramps check the vid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jay73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 9:02am
Originally posted by gotnitro? gotnitro? wrote:

i am a member of BYT and ya its better than this site by a mile or two but i just wanted to say real men know how to have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=o...Vg_4&search=rc

BeatYourTruck.com  !!!

man thats funny.... What was that a blasting cap or something? It really needs to be airbourne at the time.....

Hmmmmm (goes to fetch shotgun)

blingy_buggy49 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blingy_buggy49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 9:19am

G'day, im from BYT.  I think all us BYT boys have made it extremely clear that we beat the **** out of your trucks....... because its fun!!! But if people are happy about driving in circles thats thier choice. And dont think thats somthing we need to have a pussy internet war over.

This isnt realy accomplishing anything appart from giving BYT a bad name.

BYT rules

bundyhavoc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bundyhavoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 10:00am
just to be clear, i own a few schumacher rc's, and - acknowleged - things break but dont we buy them and make them our own anyway ? i'm talking hop ups and stuff... anyway i'm dam sure that my cars dont just go round in circles ! so enough with my stuff is better than yours ...... and by the way, i've learned alot from this forum from the likes of smiley, gbduo, blade, kiwi, etc so lets all drink some bundy and then.......
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 10:08am
stop it bundy, grahams head will get bigger. 
Oh and does that sentiment go for all R/C or are MT's still fair game?
ripnu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripnu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 10:10am
Maybe we should change this forum header to BYT Vs Schuey

From my understanding, BYT members think they rock no matter what Walmart rc car they drive  and schuey car owners suck cus they are from the UK.

last few words from me.. im running low on Jim Beam...

!!!SCHUMACHER HAVOC ROCKS!!! and BYT brought to you by Walmart!!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 10:16am
I didnt even think this thread was that bad..... seemed all in good fun.
Ive never been to BYT but is it anything like SlapMaFro?
I think UK bashers get a bad name because of the lack of hardcore videos..... the few Ive seen here were only field runs (the Havoc in the snow was ultra rivetting ) and small jumps at speed. Hardly entertaining stuff..... but hey if thats what your into.
98% of the crap I spurt in here is meant in jest and poking fun so if you take offence to it..... too bad, stiff shi.t and build a bridge....... (not talking about anyone in particular.... except graham.... he's retarded.)
ripnu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripnu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 10:18am
jastel isnt everything in these forums in good fun.. i thought so too.
I luv hanging it on Yanks.. my wife is one!!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bundyhavoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 10:19am
oh jastel, your sav is a piece of art- how dare you attempt to use it..   and ripnu, not all schuey car owners are from the u.k -apparently, but have you tried bundy ?......
ripnu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripnu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 10:24am
nope i have not tried bundy, more of a beer and bouben man myself.  I am a fan of jagermeister though.
Where have the yanks gone?  It must be too early.. no doubt i will get 1000 responses soon enough
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 10:28am
I try not to poke fun at people from other countries. I definately wont poke fun at the British..... its not cool to pick on the disabled, they have a hard enough time as it is what with no sunlight and bucktoothed hairy trollops for women. 
Oh and bundy is for pooftas..... real men drink Beam.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bundyhavoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 10:47am
oh thanks, um er hmm... hey WHAT? 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 10:51am
I love hijacking threads......
bashgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bashgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 11:36am
i definatley dont have anything from wal-mart espically rc's but talk about one hell of a sleeper. Oh and this was all in good fun (imo) i probably wouldn't  be so eager to to get decent air if a-arms were double the price.

Edited by bashgod
Superbasher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superbasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 4:22pm

hi all.
im from BYT and im also from the uk. i know parts are ludicrously pricey here, but i do enjoy beating my truck (ST rather) i was going to get a menace but my friends dad had one and that broke every run. i dont want to go into a debate but i think us uk'ers do do some good bashing coughcoughTMcough and so do the us'ers. some like to just have a 'sunday drive'. fine. some like to do 30ft plus jumps ( a friend from BYT who is from the uk does) or just general bashing. fine. it does all start from having a tough truck though.

Superbasher

GBDUO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBDUO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 4:28pm

Originally posted by jastel jastel wrote:

stop it bundy, grahams head will get bigger. 
Oh and does that sentiment go for all R/C or are MT's still fair game?

meh, **** happens

thisisme19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thisisme19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 11:11pm
im from usa but i'm not a yank, i'm a southern boy so quit callin us yanks you dern redcoatsAngry

oh and i dont drive a walmart truck, i have tried but they suk worse than a t-maxx

which is what i have so i know Smile
ripnu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripnu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2006 at 12:14am

lol sorry mate i know how much you yanks hate being called yanks when you are southerners... wife is from Louisiana. 

Im only havin fun...

thisisme19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thisisme19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2006 at 12:19am
its okay buddy, uhh what do they call brits that makes yall mad. like southerna amricans hate to be called yankees and yankees, well they wish they could be southern but anyways do they have a name for british people?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2006 at 2:19am
now that's tempting 
GBDUO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBDUO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2006 at 3:22am

Chavs, Scum, Gypsies, Pikies, Spongers, Benefit Class, t ossers, w ankers, worthless pieces of s hit, f uck ups.

Thank Kinda thing usually...

Graham

Edited by GBDUO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic