www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hpi nitro mt r2r for sale...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyclone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hpi nitro mt r2r for sale...
    Posted: 08 November 2005 at 6:36pm

how much is a hpi nitro mt r2r worth? i race electric touring but selling for a m8, from wat i can see its got a xciever cover (hpi purple) 8 wheels (2 full sets) all look pritty much unused, 2 bodies hpi checi silverado dark purple (as new) and  a proline f150 stickers on but unpainted, see though... shui 40 wt shock oild 2 spare new shocks, various spares tornado air filter oil, glue plug, irvine fuelin bottle, and also a brand new unsed hpi 18ss engine says 150 from were ever he bought it from..., which is mounted but the rtr hpi 1 is still included and also a high racing spec thunder tiger pipe...

as far as im aware this car has hardly ever been used, bought by sum1 for racing perposes but then reallised that there aint any local clubs so never got raced...

any serious offers will be taken into account, anybody really interested give me a price estimate and i will try n email u some pics etc... 

cheers andy...

Edited by Cyclone
Couchy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Couchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 6:38pm

The best advice i can give you is dont sell it here. All the people on the website will give you silly bids of only half what the car is worth.

I know this as i am trying to sell my XTR 3E on here

GBDUO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBDUO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 6:40pm

Go to your LHS first, get a quote and then come back on here.  There are some real dicks on here that post a price for the hell of posting and don't really want to buy!

Graham

Mr Sparks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Sparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by GBDUO GBDUO wrote:

Go to your LHS first, get a quote and then come back on here.  There are some real dicks on here that post a price for the hell of posting and don't really want to buy!

Graham

Chillout Graham, People do it for a joke!

You cannot expect people to make real offers when most will already own an xtr or menace, you need to get to now them birds in the dorm a bit better

Why try and sell HPI on a schumacher Forum?

I'd pay Tuppence, I you throw in free postage

GBDUO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBDUO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 12:04am

Lol, i was a bit pissed at the time of writing that!  As you may have noticed...!

Actually it was those girls in my dorm that caused the pissed of mood...****ing hell, women are so annoying especially when it is 7 on one!  Aghhhh!  You have an argument with them like 3 weeks ago and they don't forget about it, FFS!  Boys it is, punch the bloke and you are best friends again, girls its like mental torture.

Good point, selling HPI on schummy is a bit different, but i guess there might be some who want to go to the dark side and leave Schumacher! 

**** Women

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 6:00am
Your complaing about 7 girls on you? How do you race cars with one hand on your hip and your nose in the air? 
GBDUO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBDUO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 11:54am

Man, you don't understand, its mental torture, they are all (well most) bitches!

Anyways, i have a specially converted transmitter which i can use one handed, and i have a mirror on my forehead.

Couchy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Couchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 5:01pm

While this is a topic of selling

Does anyone wanna buy a Protech 1:6 RS SUBARU

The Cars in excellent condition and im selling it with everything included ie transmitter.

The car is 4WD and is shaft driven. Its only had about 11 tanks of nitro through it.

James

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic