www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Selling my XTR 3ES Everythings included

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Couchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Selling my XTR 3ES Everythings included
    Posted: 28 October 2005 at 3:17pm

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone is looking to buy a XTR 3E.

Its in excellent condition as its had no crashes and ive done no jumps with it. I have only done 7 tanks so the engines still running in.

Im selling it as its too noisy for me to use and to fund my new hobby of rc planes.

I looking to get around 210 as it includes everything ie transmitter, servos, reciever.

If ur interested send us an email at Jamescouchman99@hotmail.co.uk. I will be most happy to answer any questions.

cyberglass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyberglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 5:25pm

I dont think your gonna get anywhere near that mate ther only 250 brand new ready to run 

does it have any upgrades   alloy suspention ect??

Edited by cyberglass
Couchy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Couchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 6:00pm

Yeah i suppose that is quite high.

It has the alloy wheel nut upgrade.

I put that price up just to get a feel. Id be happy to sell it for 169 as it is practically brand new and does include everything

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 6:16pm

alloy wheel nut upgrade lol no such thing

LongRat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LongRat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 6:38pm
With the Havoc almost out, I think you will struggle even on that. Around 100 is probably more realistic.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 6:40pm
ye 100 and its mine
Couchy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Couchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 8:10pm

Yeah i have got alloy wheel nuts

150 and you got a deal. Its so anoying as i got this car not long ago and all the stuff cost me 300 quid. Its basically brand new.

Likewise if any ones got a menace that they wanna trade id be happy to do a deal

GBDUO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBDUO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 8:15pm

I have the alloy wheel nuts, they are awesome!  Finish the car of!

Graham

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 2:07am
lol i got alloy wheel nuts really make the car faster
GBDUO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBDUO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 2:09am

Its cause the alloy wheel nuts weigh 0.000000003g less than the steel ones that make it faster

Sinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 8:57am
Does it come will full service history and MOT??
Couchy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Couchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 11:01am

Yeah it does come with a MOT

Im just trying to sell my car and i feel some of these posts are taking the mick.

Like i said before if you are interested put a post up.

Im also selling a Protech 1:6 subaru - bigger engine version. Again this has only done about 11 tanks and has not been leaned out.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 6:28pm
im interested and get some pics up and 100 is a very reasonable offer considering the age of the cars and that there are now better schumacher cars avalible
GBDUO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBDUO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 7:47pm

Not for a brand new one though, with only 6 tanks through it.

It hasn't really been used, 100 is fair for a well used one, not for a brand spanking new one literally just out of the box and just run in.

I would say 150-170 is fair.

Sinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 8:47pm
Thats cool - it comes with an MOT. Is it HPI clear??
Couchy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Couchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2005 at 11:22am

Yeah i have had a quote from my local hobby shop and they reckon i should sell it for 180 so if you wanna do a deal

roareruk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roareruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2005 at 2:43pm
get them to sell it for you if they think they can get that much for it imo i think youll struggle i have a xtr3e with every alloy hop up apart from the engine mount even custom made alloys on there way and would be shocked if i got that kind of money for it ... if i was to ever sell it that is 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2005 at 3:00pm
m8 i wouldnt go under 180  next they will be telling you to give it away ! there got to be worth something
Mr Sparks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Sparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2005 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Couchy Couchy wrote:

the only reason i would like a fast controlable car is because i have been challenged by my uncle to race against his 1:5 FG competition car.

I think if i get a menace i will have a chance at beating him off the line as its 4wd and the fg is 2wd.

Would'nt stand a chance in a straight line though as it does 113

Can we assume you lost your race?

Couchy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Couchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2005 at 7:11pm
no i ant had the race yet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic