www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Electric > Electric Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drift Forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drift Forum
    Posted: 22 October 2005 at 4:09pm

for those that like it here it is

http://driftrc.carmadhouse.net/

no points for guessing im c05513 lol

http://www.driftrc.net

DriftRc is a website dedicated to the hobby of RC cars. It doesn't matter if your a nitro racer, a touring car drifter or a 4x4 offroader, we have something for all of the RC car enthusiasts. If you need advice or want to chat with fello RC racers why don't you check out the Forum . You'll also be able to keep up to date with any rc meet -ups or events that are happining, and if your not able to make it check out the Gallery where you'll find pics from RC meets and events, plus you'll also be able to track the progress of our members cars, and of coarse Project DriftRC itself!

http://driftrc.net

Edited by nick
sevenfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sevenfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 4:17pm
never seen drift r/c but i imagine its pretty cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sevenfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 4:19pm
wow i like your car. are there races for drift r/c?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 4:30pm
not really yet its kinda new in rc only being around 3years but propper drifting has being around the times when keiichi tsuchiya invented it to go faster round corners
BossCat_Works View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BossCat_Works Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 5:04pm
nice photos on there, where can you get those wheels from?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 5:16pm
they come with the drift kit on my apex rx7 but you can get they from yokomo i think
rcmadd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcmadd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 6:05pm

well the way i see it the great gerry marshall (rip) invented the drift

he was fantastic to watch him drifting his aston around most of the corners at don park.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 6:12pm
lol the whole thing orignated in japan so some how i dont think it was a marshal at donnington lol
Axis pro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axis pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 6:30pm
i have a mate into rc drifting ive also had a go myself an its great fun however my mate is into it in real cars and rc and looking for a location to set up a club for it hope fully it wont be long coming 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 6:32pm
im into both but probably know more about the propper drifting
mi2 maniac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mi2 maniac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 6:40pm
They are maybe doing drift competitions at 2006 hpi challenge and hpi do a sprint drift car (my brother won one in a raffle at the euro finals)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 6:41pm
lol ive got videos of the sprint drift car. think ill stick with my yokomo drift thx
mi2 maniac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mi2 maniac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 6:45pm
it is for sale if anyone is interested (brand new in box inc mazda rx8 shell and grafix)
rcmadd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcmadd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 7:12pm

you read it wrong i did not say A marshal i said GERRY MARSHALL

who had been racing since the 60s had over 300 (i think) wins and drove his car drifting around the corners.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 7:31pm
the guy keiichi tsuchiya has being drifting since he was 14. but no matter wat you say drifting always had and always will have orignated in japan. if it wasnt for them we wouldnt even heard of drifting
lawton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 9:59pm

I think that this is a better drift site http://www.driftrcentral.com 

more people are on it and more things as well.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 10:12pm
noticed u signed up on ours, and what you expect we started yesterday anyway i ive already had a fall out with driftrccentral, the only proper clever drift person they have is CHRIS or .inc as he was formally known

Edited by nick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sevenfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 11:52pm
nick, i think im gonna get a drift car now well maybe not right now but in the near future you got me interested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sevenfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 11:56pm
are drift cars just regular r/c cars with drift wheels and tires and a japenese style body?
lawton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 12:05am

yeh ive got a pro 4 that I drift  just got a skyline shell a yokomo drift tyres on it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic