www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Electric > Electric Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Weekend Racing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StoneColdSpider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 7:31am
sounds nice hilton :)
hilton484 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hilton484 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 10:44pm
it was ok but had a bad final apart from that just getting slowly better each race
daz mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daz mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2005 at 11:27pm
i raced last night. first race 2nd second race this happen
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 12:00am
ouch! what caused this rather unfortunate incident? jealous back marker rammed you off hehe
col7104 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote col7104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 12:01am

Ouch, how'd that happen?

I raced tonight with the Teemu risers and towers with TRF shocks, new tyres and new shell (dodge stratus 3C). The car was totally transformed, it turned in positively withought losing the rear end and the direction change was great. Came second by .45 in the first race, 1st by two laps in the second and 1st by one lap in the third It sure is great to be back on pace in mod (9x1).

StoneColdSpider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StoneColdSpider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 12:01am
that pic a lil blury daz...
but did u just break the rear wishbone on ur car?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 12:07am
feek me a 9turn thats rather fun
col7104 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote col7104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 12:15am

Stonecold...thats the front LOL

Yeah, 9 turn was quite fun, noticeable edge on speed down the straight. Had to be very careful with throttle usage to make my old pack of cells last the 5 mins though. The newer pack was fine though. Funny how my best result (2 laps ahead) was with the old pack, i was doing 540 speed at the end

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StoneColdSpider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 3:09am

oh yeah thx col
i didnt see the steering components at first

Cyclone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyclone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 6:52pm

hey daz have you got rid of that grip roll yet, or was that wat caused it?

Is that still the teemu stuff or not? (any1)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StoneColdSpider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 9:27pm
yeah thats the Teemu chassie
daz mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daz mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 10:02pm

i cut a corner alittle short ! i'm taking the teemu shock towers & riser plates off, but leaving the chassis on. racing tonight 

race 1 won

race 2 3rd

race 3 3rd

my two mates were using mods & i was using v2 19x1 spec. good nights racing 

Cyclone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyclone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 10:22pm

hell yea, winniing with a spec on a track like that agains mods!

(was it at the place that i came to?

daz mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daz mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 10:24pm

its  alot smaller track

Cyclone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyclone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 10:26pm
O rite, still good acheivment tho, gess u got your car running without grip roll again then...
daz mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daz mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 10:39pm
on thursdays club night car is fine . but tuesdays its car has grip roll . each club uses different carpet ! i haven't race for few weeks . i need to race abit more on tuesdays, to sort car out.
Cyclone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyclone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 10:41pm
i heard that theres clubs on ever night of the week in chester? R they all at that place or are they all in different places?...
daz mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daz mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 10:47pm
ones in ellesmere port on thursday , neston on tuesday & wrexham on friday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StoneColdSpider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 11:47pm
good luck Daz
im racing again 2night
daz mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daz mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 11:52pm
well friday night will be working on car for sunday. cheers spider & you have a good nights racing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic