www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Electric > Electric Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Weekend Racing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StoneColdSpider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weekend Racing
    Posted: 30 September 2005 at 11:36pm

well... what an interesting night
i tightend my rear diff 10min before race start, wasnt able to test it...
in the first heat found out it was way to tight and acting like a locked rear diff... and the track was full of tight corners and hairpins... donuts any1?
and then there wasnt many races last night so i never had to the time to losen the diff so i had to adapt quickly so the carhandeling very differently after the 2nd heat i got the way of it... but ill need to work on the rear diff before next race meeting.

Results
Qualified: 2nd in the A
1st Final: 1st
2nd Final: 1st
3rd Final: 1st

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 11:54pm
oh if only me and ben could get to australia to race against you

Edited by nick
vectra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 12:13am

not bad results...

try for a straight 4 1st's next week

Were the donuts nice ?

Maybe I could bring over my mission and we could play

"Waltzing Matilda"

Edited by vectra
StoneColdSpider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StoneColdSpider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 3:00am
u guys would whip my ass!
Mission_carbon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mission_carbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 8:42am
Well i am going racing this afternoon and ill tell you how i get on with the
car set-up right, lets just hope that the weather is ok
rcmadd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcmadd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 9:45am

raced last night   

3x 2nd, 1x 3rd (bad drivin & marshal)

tried a tranny with steer adjustment fitted like you get on wheel types and expensive ones

worked wonders  my drivin was a lot smoother

the 3rd place was because the marshal lifted the barrier to replace it and i went under it after going wide into the main straight  lol

ashytbr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashytbr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 12:46pm

i raced last night came 2nd 1st 2nd in my stock class

hilton484 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hilton484 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 7:43pm

i raced last night and broke my steering blocks in the 2nd race missed the 3rd and 1 the b final

no one needs to know i was the only car in the racelol

should do much better on monday cause my alloy parts came with spare wishbones as well

Edited by hilton484
99prokid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 99prokid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 8:10pm

i did ok with my mi2, changed a few things about from last week, layed the shocks down more, thicker oil, tried the standard chassis, and did quite well.

ran stock, won all my races, bet all the other stocks, all the spec's, and all the buggys

rcmadd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcmadd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 8:24pm
what gearing do you us to beat specs
Mission_carbon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mission_carbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 8:25pm
Well came last in the A-Final thats all u need to know, ad a ****e servo and it
wouldnt centre after a corner lol well got some goo results in just need
some new brushes and some better brushes get a new shock DIAPHRAGM
seeing because it split and shocks were leaking, i think i need a bit more
heavier oil in there. Also we got a new camera a Nikon D50 took about 352
photos there are awsome ill post some up l8r
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 8:29pm
not so much the gearing. more the driver

Edited by nick
99prokid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 99prokid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 9:28pm
rcmadd....it was on 20/88

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StoneColdSpider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 10:49pm

Originally posted by nick nick wrote:

not so much the gearing. more the driver

nick what are u butt kissing for?

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 10:50pm
lol its true the drive is good. and im butt kissing ben to take the pain away from his hand hehe
schumy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schumy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 1:51am
tis me axis lol i forgot my pasword loli have to agree with nick call me butkissin or what you like i was runnin 3rd last night in the top heat for stock then i decided to run in the spec heat against ben an toby an they both put stocks in an ben lapped me twice lol me an toby were fighting it out round the track i absolutely loved it lol only pro i had to low a ride hight ( my own fault lol ) an i dropped my cells 3 mm in my car to give a lower cg but they naw have carpet burns on them lol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 8:38am
he was saying i was butt kissin axis
99prokid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 99prokid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 12:11pm
wait till you see it woth trf shocks and the new bits , gota get at least another half a lap - a lap out of it now.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StoneColdSpider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2005 at 9:19am
lol 99
hilton484 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hilton484 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 1:32am

well i did end up doing better yesterday dont know the positions they werent first i no that much

1st race 16 laps

2nd race 18 laps

3rd race 22 laps

final 20 laps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic