www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Schumacher Race Series > Schumacher BTCC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Finals Day Snetterton

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finals Day Snetterton
    Posted: 19 September 2005 at 10:36am

So another BTCC year has finished (the 10th one!!) with the last race taking place at Snetterton yesterday, congratulations to all the winners on the day.

Anthony Potter became the 10th holder of the Cecil Schumacher Trophy taking home the Modified championship from Neil Mottram and Rob Hughes.

Russell Williams dominated Super Stock and took home the championship from Jason Butterfield and Kyle Treacy.  (Next challenge Mod Russ?!)

Not only did Mark Fletcher take home the Big 6 Championship from Stuart Burgess and Keith Jenkins, he also took the win in the Stock class from Paul Oscroft and Sam Smith.

All the final championship results will appear here ASAP but the race results from Snetterton can be found on the Snetterton website.

Again congratulations to all those 275+ people who took part in the series, roll on next year to find the 11th year winners!

Edited by administrator
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 1:50am
1st picture of the pit girl.... she got camel toe hehe
xtr is the nuts View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtr is the nuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2005 at 5:51pm
she as aswell good spotting or maybe not lol
Engineer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Engineer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 5:23pm

I have attended all the BTCC meetings this year on behalf of Schumacher Racing and I want to say a VERY BIG thank you to all you racers who joined us and made each meeting such a great success. It really is the people and their friendly attitude that make the meetings such a pleasure to attend.

I look forward to seeing you all again next year.

Tim Walden

Executive Manager

Schumacher Racing Ltd

rc-jammer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rc-jammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2005 at 6:01pm

Originally posted by administrator administrator wrote:

Russell Williams dominated Super Stock and took home the championship from Jason Butterfield and Kyle Treacy.  (Next challenge Mod Russ?!)

Maybe I will Chris, maybe I just will

davi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2005 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by nick nick wrote:

1st picture of the pit girl.... she got camel toe hehe

i noticed that too.....damn big one too
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic