www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Electric > Motors Batteries and Chargers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

V2 revolution

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote col7104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: V2 revolution
    Posted: 02 September 2004 at 1:28am

Hi, can anyone tell me where to get, or if they do replacement rubber 'o' rings and shims for this motor? As i left them out one day rebuilding, and while i was away the inevitable Mum comes along and 'cleans' the place up. Dunno how u can mistake 2 'o' rings and shims for junk but neva mind.

Anyone?

nemisis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemisis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 1:43pm
hi mate,lol aint mums and wives terrific for cleanin up a racers spare parts mine usually end up in the hoover.anyway your local model shop should stock the shims and the 'o' ring is a normal one you should be able to get from a hardware shop.nemisis
col7104 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote col7104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 3:08pm
ok cool, thanks
winslow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winslow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2004 at 9:35am

You can get them by www.rcshoproal.nl

They can sent all the parts of the V2 too you.

ricklee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricklee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 4:53pm
yeah i got shims and o ring from a local bearing shop, 50 shims for 1 bit cheaper than LHS. ANd o rings 100 for 1
col7104 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote col7104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2004 at 6:23pm
cool, i think that sounds like a better option than the dutch website lol, thanks winslow for the site, but my dutch isn't that good and overseas shipping just for o rings isn;t really appropriate. Thanks anyway.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic