www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

flywheel on menace

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .26menace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: flywheel on menace
    Posted: 01 August 2005 at 2:24am
i have everything off but flywheel. what is easiest way to get it off. i have tried to pry it and it will not move at all.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 2:38am

hi ,

ya need a little gear puller   

smiley

Edited by smileysmiff
.26menace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .26menace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 3:03am
ok, i need the flywheel off to put on other motor. im trying to put a mach .26 on menace. dont know how much it is to it yet.
Mr Sparks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Sparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 9:09pm

Originally posted by .26menace .26menace wrote:

ok, i need the flywheel off to put on other motor. im trying to put a mach .26 on menace. dont know how much it is to it yet.

Your wasting your time the mach is crap IMO, I had two in my LST one died do to the washer they were shipped with to space the easy start from the crank. The second died when the conrod snapped, after little over a gallon of fuel. these are both common problems from what i've seen on lst forums.

It's upto you but at least you no the pitfalls now.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic