www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Car Crash!!! Fusion 21. PLZZZ HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JACKAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Car Crash!!! Fusion 21. PLZZZ HELP!
    Posted: 22 June 2005 at 9:19pm

I have crashed my Schumacher Fusion 21 it was not a serious crash.

I have snapped Both Upper and lower wishbone of the Right hand side Tyres.

I have One Problem, I need the Part  U2564 which I looked at the manuel in order to find the correct Code number for the part., yet when i went to To new cars and Fusion 21 parts section i went to U2564 the part was not the one i wanted i LOOKED AT THE INSTRUCTIONS AGAIN AND FOUND THAT TWO PARTS HAVE U2564 AS A CODE. If some one can please take a minute out and go to the section where you can get the manuel online for the fusion 21 and go to the part list website ( http://www.racing-cars.com/products.asp?category=Tech%20Info &templateid=21&sortname1=prodvalue9&subcategory= Cars) and go to exploded diagram of the Fusion 21 section and find the Part U2564 (ITS A BIG PART AND WONT TAKE MINUTE 2 FIND) One you find it go in that direction and you will fine few more parts with the same code number. When Looking I need the 1st part you come across on the right hand side corner.

Now if you go to new cars and parts and go 2 fusion 21 and go to suspension and you will find it will say upper suspension Mount but the picture of the item is of the 2nd part which is on the exploded diagram on the left top corner if you Look. When i need the one on the Right hand corner.

http://www.racing-cars.com/products.asp?recnumber=41795  )

WHAT SHALL I DOOOOO PLEASE SOME 1 HELLP IM MISSING OUT ON FUN

Edited by JACKAL
GBDUO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBDUO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 10:45pm

Try asking this question in the Nitro Touring forum, people might be able to help you in there more than in Nitro Trucks where people are experts on Menace, Raptor and the XTr!

Copy and paste this post to Nitro Touring i think

Graham

kazi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 7:37am
and don't forget to send some pics, we like carnage
Sinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 12:40am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic