www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Electric > Off Road
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cat 3k slipper layshaft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cat 3k slipper layshaft
    Posted: 19 August 2004 at 8:33pm
I have been trying to get a slipper layshaft u1497 for ever. I have the slipper kit and have not even had a reply from schumaker other than out of stock! I understand why their is no new cat yet. If you cant get parts in a decent amount of time you have to switch brands even if you dont want to! If you have one or could find one let me know.
unique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 2:38pm
If you go to "product finder" and search "u1497" you can see that's out of stock at the moment. Unhappily you can't see when it is expected to be in stock.
Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 9:02pm
Yep I have seen that several hundred times. I've ordered the part 3 times they hold the order for three months then cancell it. I assume that they are not going to manufacture anymore? I wish I did not have the cat 3000 at this point.
Ashdown604 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashdown604 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 9:28pm
Try http://www.apexmodels.com, they are the world's largest Schuey stocker; chances are they'll have that part in
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic